Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i loved claire's story.. i'm scared the dad dies though! It might be stopped... hopefully! Claire and the guy are soo cute together

yeah from the picture, it looked like she was gonna leave her dad die to be with West ( who can blame her lol just kidding)... I reaaly like the dad though...
And yes, Claire WAS in the picture nd she was kissing West.... You know mayby west in in disguise a bad guy...
Oh and it really sucks that Sylar is alive... !!!!!!!
p.s. thanks for making me watch heroes ( i thinnk it was u) IT IS THE BEST, with DH of course!! lol

waterlilybarb that's actually true... but i dont get WHO the man in the mirror is... Is he peter? Nathan? or maybe it is jessica under a different form!!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome.?
DONT ANY OF YOU THINK that Molly is SUCH a bad actress... seriously in episode 1, she is litterally laughing when shes getting killed!!
oh nd BtW didnt any of you laugh when Sylar said " Golly!" i thought it was hilarious
i'm liking the West/claire thing but im hating the "overprotective daddy" it's been going on for 2 long

this is so intriguing.... i'm hating it! lol
Why do they HAVE to put a cliff hanger at the end of each episode, eh?

that episode was AWESOME!!! It really pains me that there the writers are on strike!!! theres gonn be a loooong hiatus after episode 10! luxkily, part of the mystery will be solved by then!!!

qyes i hope we get a whole season.... HAve you seen the promo of the next episode on youtube??????? the episode looks amazing

Thread