Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Hiro is still Hiro.  I honestly thought when Takeo was shot with the arrows that he was dead, and Hiro would take over as Takeo.  I was glad I was wrong.  I'm sure this will play even more into the volume's title: "Generations".
He's totally Hiros great-great-great grandfather or something!

Claire-the toe-EWWWW She was looking at the scissors and I was like oh no they aren't.....but they did. Wonder how the confrontation with the other kid (what is his name!?!??!) is going to go down? They are going to have to talk about it. I do wonder how far they will push the "Can Claire's blood cure?" storyline. It might seem a bit strange but what they go so far as to take off a body part (hand, foot) and try grafting it to someone else? Plus, does she have a huge threshold for pain or what??!?! I stub my toe and start crying!

Mohinder/HRG/The Haitian.......hmmmm so much going on there, but not much revealed yet.

Peter- How far will he go to learn who he is? Where did electro-man and phasing come from? Maybe he doesn't have to concentrate on his abilities because hes not really thinking about them but using them instinctively.

Nathan- Shave and a Haircut Two Bits
Mama Petrelli- WTF was that!!!! Was it all in her head? Someone got into her mind? The bats in her belfry just went haywire.

I agree- the twins. Scary. Eerie. Bet she has a hard time getitng a date /drum roll

MOREMOREMORE!!!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Do I think Peter=Sylar noooo.....I mean its possible but I would be pissed.
In fact did you know there is a drinking game on that theory from the 9th Wonders forum?

Thats what I was thinking. Now that he knows an ordinary death blow won't kill him - I think he is likely to do a lot of things he never would have done before, making him the "hero" Hiro always said he should have been. Also he is supposedly 90 some odd years old when Hiro actually meets him!!! (WIKI says Date of birth 1584, Hiro meets him in 1671). If he doesn't age and doesn't die - is he still alive in the present time line? Wasn't there something on spoilers about a 1000 year old character?

Who killed Hiros dad? Theres a thread over at another forum and someone took stills from the scene and lightened them, Here is the original: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/photos/season2/28323.shtml#photo
Resulting lightened one attached. Any clues on who this is? Could it be Takeo???? Think about the twist that would be..PLUS!!! [Possible Spoiler] The new evil Hero is supposed to be called Kane.....and it was reported that he was supposed to be played by David Anders, but David Anders plays Kensei- are they one and the same?There has been tons of confusion/leaks/speculation on this. I for one thing Kensei and Kane are the same and Kensei killed Kaito[/spoiler]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #10 gabsimom's post

Wouldn't explain how he left the scene? Actually I guess it could if he just like attached to a powerline or something.
E. E. Cummings

You would think that if one could shift out of phase, that he wouldn't get shot!! I don't think DL will be back though.

I jsut don't think the Peter=Sylar=Peter theory has much weight. I guess only time will tell.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #15 roca's post

He would have to fly pretty fast though since he lives in CA and Kaito was in NY?
E. E. Cummings

I totallyl thought the tattoo was on the girl. I think I have to re-watch that part. I was really thinking she had a power of some kind as well.

[ Last edited by  silver1978 at 10-12-2007 23:55 ]
E. E. Cummings

Reply #58 waterlilybarb's post

Episode 5:

Well now we know where Peter got his electric powers. Still watching will post more

I think SirAlain is referring to the phone call with Elle outside the pub. She called the man on the phone daddy. If we assume that's Parkmans father (which I don't think is correct) that would make her and Parkman siblings.

This episode didn't really have much in the way of revelations.

[ Last edited by  silver1978 at 10-23-2007 16:29 ]
E. E. Cummings

AH HA its the return of the Kensei!
E. E. Cummings

Reply #81 waterlilybarb's post

But doesn't all of these explain the behavior of future Hiro? He loses his childhood hero. He is or will feel responsible for the deaths from his father to the unknown numbers possibly dying fromt eh plague.
E. E. Cummings

Wow great episode- so many questions answered.

Even though DL wasn't my favorite character, it was a sad scene.

Yea the twins are kind of lame, I find Maya annoying and her brother is wayyyy too forgiving.

I am also wondering how many of the heroes is of Kensei ancestry. The powers are basically from a genetic mutation right (the evolutionary process)t? From what I understand about genetics. most mutations are passed on through offspring. This wouldn't be such a stretch of the imagination as Mohinders list shows 36 people. In 400 years a person can have more than 36 descendants. It is stretching it a bit, but there is always the possibility that Kensei was specifically mated with women who had certain genes.
E. E. Cummings

Thread