Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by dognxtdoor at 10-2-2007 21:35
Want a new theory on Peter...

ITS NOT PETER! its actually Sylar, and he has amnesia which is why he has all the abilities without having to conentrate to use them....... We don't know where the real  ...
I don't think its possible that he is actually Sylar because of the abilities.  First if it was Sylar he would have had to kill the girl who can change appearance, which he didn't, in order to look like Peter.  Second he would have also had to have killed D.L. in order to phase through the rope.  Peter however did come in contact with DL so it is possible for him to have acquired that ability.

i wonder if Claire is going to confront her dad about West and the abduction.  If she does he'll probably have to find out about the cutting off the toe thing which could be interesting...

i dont think that painting necesarilly means she killed him, it just means she watched it happen.  It never occured to me when i saw the painting that she could have been the one to kill him, although that thought is in my mind now...

I've wondered why pap Petrelli isn't looking directly at the camera ever since the photo was shown.  Just looking back at it now and after reading roca's post, and idea was sparked in my mind...maybe there is a 13th person in the picture that we can't see.  Someone hiding behind the standing row that papa petrelli is either talking to or keeping an eye on.  It looks like he is looking behind his wife.

I think SirAlain made the connection because parkman's dad was able to trap them in a nightmare, similar to the way candace was able to distort reality.  I don't believe they are related, but I do see how the connection can be assumed.  I am starting to think that Elle (Kristen Bell) or her father (whom I don't think we know yet) is responsible for the murders/attempted murders because she can manipulate electricity.

Reply #61 bala's post

maybe he wrote a bunch of them that weren't printed before he died, or the one that Micah was showing Monica was an old one.  Wasn't it said that he is into comics so he could have dug up an older one to show her about the copycat

I too think Caitlin has a power, there is just something about her character that makes her seem not ordinary.

Who is Adam Monroe?  If I recall correctly, he is supposed to be one of the men from the picture.  His name came up at least twice in the episode (once on the file Mohinder picked up and I'm assuming he's the Adam from Montreal).

I wonder what the next catastrophe is going to be that kills of 93% of the world's population.  I hope Peter regains his memory soon, I'm curious to see what happened to Peter after he exploded and before he was discovered in the storage box.

I feel bad for Ando.  Those scolls were his only tie to his best friend and now there are no more.  I hope Hiro set history back on course and return to the present soon.

wait adam is kensei???  I totally did not catch that!  hmm i think i'll have to re watch that part of the episode...

Reply #79 bala's post

oops i guess i was a little distracted in the end and missed his face

I really enjoyed this episode.  It revealed a lot about what happened between the explosion and now.  

I don't understand why Maya is so trusting of Sylar.  I mean from her past she has absolutely no reason to trust a stranger.  I know it is because he understands about the "evil" inside of her, but it still bothers me.  i know this sounds a bit harsh, but I really just want Sylar to kill them already.  Their story is boring me.

It would be funny if Adam really was everyone's ancestor, but I don't see that as being realistic in terms of the episode.  I'm glad that his blood heals, as well as his body.  It's good to know they have some way of stopping the plague.  And who knows, maybe adam will even use his power to heal normal people as well.

I'm glad Peter got his memory back.  I think he and Adam will make a great team.  I am interested in how they are going to go about saving the world.

What happened to Cailtin???  Will she ever return???

Reply #123 Portagas's post

its those small details that make the quizzes fun =) That's how I found out about Derek stealing Claire's car.  You should try them.  They are fun, plus you can earn more points.

I think Mohinder is greatly regretting his choice.  The way he was looking at the gun afterwards made me feel a little sorry for him.  After all he thought what he was doing was the right choice.  I had a feeling they were going to use Claire's blood for her father instead of Niki though.  At least the company has some sympathy for the pain they cause.  They will probably keep HRG locked up for a while and use him as bait to get more of Claire's blood.  They still have Niki to cure and the Shanti virus to stop after all.

Angela Petrelli was right about Matt turning into his father.  I just hope he doesn't take it as far as his father did.  He's not a bad guy, he just wants answers and right now his power is the only way he knows to get them.

When Hiro was saying goodbye to his father, I really wanted him to ask what his power was.  I thought it would have been something Hiro would have wanted to know for himself.  I can't wait to see the Kensei/Adam-Hiro reunion.  It should be very interesting!

Reply #140 gabsimom's post

I wonder if the powers can be transfered through blood...then Nathan would have the power too from Adam

I hope this last episode really does answer all our questions.  Will the world be saved once again?  What was Kaito's power (I really want to know what Kaito's power was.  I really though Hiro was going to ask him when he went back to see who killed him.)  Who is good and who is bad?  Will Sylar finally regain his powers?  Why was HRG kept alive?  and so many more...

I hope nothing happens to Molly and I hope Mohinder snaps out of his "the company is good" phase because we all know despite little "good" things they have done (like keep HRG alive) they are overall bad!

I too hope Monica is going to be okay and that Micah gets DL's medal back.

I posted something yesterday, but it never posted =(

Anyway, I was a bit dissapointed in the season finale.  I was expecting some of our questions to be answered, but all it did was pose more questions.  I really want to know what Angela and Kaito's powers are too!

I never thought about Hiro burrying Adam in the future, but it does seem totally possible.  I have a feeling he will return as one of the Villans.  I think there will be at least three: Adam, Sylar and someone new.  After all they introduce new heroes/villians all the time.

I don't think Nathan is going to die, or if he does I think they are going to revive.  I'm curious to know who shot him.  Maybe Bob, or our new Villain we have not yet met.

I wonder what tragedy our Heroes will have to save the world from in Vol. 3???

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 11-22-2007 00:25  
Your probably right. why else would Sylar have to eat brains. Quick question. How did Sylar figure that would give him everyone elses abilities?
I was searching through old posts looking for something when I saw this post.  I was watching season one with my roommate, got them hooked on Heroes now too =), and they do sort of reveal how Sylar knew.  Back before he started acquiring other people's abilities, his ability was to know how things work (like with the clocks).  Any way when he faced his first victim (I don't remember who it was) he said something like "Of course, it's all in the brain" so I'm assuming that is how he knew he had to eat their brains to get their ability.  How he knew it would work, well that TV and Sci-Fi for you.

Reply 187#187 waterlilybarb's post

It has been said in the show though that at the crime scenes there is no brain, so what else happens to them?  Sylar takes them and keeps them in a jar as a prize? lol  I was always under the impression he ate the brains and didn't realize others did not think that too.

Reply 190#190 casper27's post

thanks for that bit of info.  I now have all these ideas in my mind of what Sylar does do to/with the brains.  This is the first time I've actually stopped to think that he doesn't necessarily eat the brains.  (yet another reason why I love this site...you discover new things about your fav shows =) )

Reply 192#192 bala's post

so we finally find out what Kiato's ability is!

Thanks for those Bala!

Thread