Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #60 magic4u's post

Just WHO do you think you're talking to?  Remember the forum rules include no sexist remarks.  I'm all for a bit of sarcasm, but even an ornery fella like yourself can be more gentlemanly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

buzzen chat i say

now get out
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Not going anywhere.  I like it here, in spite of your inhospitality.   

Time for a tea break...shall I pour?  No, you can get your own.  
Hey, juju, how do you take yours?...Kettles boiling.

toodle-oo

oOOh being sexist now. Yes waterlilybarb you can babysit. They are called Tom, Parker and Seb, they are really intelligent babies. I mean dancing and playing football at the same time? Even i could not do that lol. So yes good luck! Oh and they don't eat spinach be warned! You don't want to see their reactions when they are angry.
Going back to YOU magicfool! Do you know that there is a free room in barbados so why don'y you go there? Waterlily .... and me will take very good care of your space won't we?
We will at the best only put your kitchen on fire, your bed on the roof and other sweet gestures So yes don't get me angry or you will be hit by the thunderstorm muahahahah! (on my sig)
Oh and you can't kick me out i am sorry to inform you that my studies will oblige to stay at you house another millenium or two? Is that ok? Btw i've been teaching my kids to aim the football ball on you so be ready to be kicked at!!!

oh i would like coffee please and don't offer some to magicfool! A bit of milk please!Ahh don't you like sleeping in those comfy beds while he is sleeping on the floor!!!!

Magic you didn't happen to read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" have you?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Magic Magic Magic - I don't think you realize what you've unleashed!..Never underestimate the power of a woman or should I say
women.  I'd say you are in for some seriouis flack now.  

You best magic your self a hard hat & strap yourself in - looks like you're in for a bumpy ride.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #65 xxjujuxx's post

I make a lovely coffee, and always have milk on hand.  Why, yes...the beds are rather comfy, think I'll have a lie in tomorrow.  And juju, don't worry about the little 'uns, I'm a dab hand at child-minding, used to do it for a living....the kids LOVE me.  I play with them, so we can do some practice shooting (ie: how to aim with precision) with the football, still pretty good at that, too.  Take ALL the time you need for your studies, I think it"s important in developing a well-rounded character.
Did you hear that magic...maybe you need a refresher course or two.  Might want to check out the title dog mentioned above.  Bound to do wonders for your interactions with other human beings.

am i bovard get out i say

out and take your smelly sock`s with you

ooooh being a chav now well done that's an improvement!

i see your worshiping me like you should and now i have my name forever placed on the board  thankee

now get out in fact hop off

it's ??????? here lol it's me!

no magicfool that's you worshiping ME!!!

LOL it sort of looks the other way around, and you guys are silly LOL. Anyways I don't like to impose where I'm not wanted. I'll leave you both to your madness.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

no no i need i team stay!

hehe -ho , guys , we are making stable and great progress now , I really appreciate that

Reply #75 xxjujuxx's post

No worries juju, I'll stay with you and fight to the bitter end to hold our place in this cozy, oh so warm thread.  Was not able to sleep in, on the comfy bed this a.m., but plan to do so tomorrow, so please keep the kiddies quiet in the early morning...I'll reward them with my scintillating company later in the day.

Diggin' the new signature...I got it right away, see, we make great roomies.

Catch you around the forum.

no see now he`s turned up too and thats the last thing we want

now get out i mean it all of you

get out! seriously
posts  1823
member28 grumpy

heehee hee

who the hell you talking 2?

Thread