Thread
Printable Version

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

sitting waiting after hitting play does nothing..you can leave it for 5 days and it will just sit there?

Why you might ask?  Good question, you see its waiting on a connection, but its not making the connection, so, It will just sit there waiting, and waiting and waiting.

So how do I solve such a dilema? Good Question!

A. You can refresh your browser after waiting about 10 seconds and not seeing the first frame, then refresh hit play again, and repeat until you see that first frame. When you see that first frame. DATA is CROSSING! you will see your show.

or...

B. Click Play, wait a few seconds, Click STOP, wait, CLICK PLAY, REPEAT! again until you see that first frame. make sure you wait 5 to 10 seconds between hitting Play and hitting Stop.

This should work, as I have watched an entire season over the last couple days of Prison Break.

Have Fun and Keep Watching!
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +2 Excellent,keep up your good work 4-19-2007 14:49
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Possible Fix For REAL PLAYER ERROR

Please try this, it was posted by Dragon73. He has stated that he has had success with this after he changed settings in REALPLAYER.  I have not tested this myself yet, but found it while reading through the posts.  Here is what he wrote.

dragon73

Post at 4-24-2007 05:40 PM  Profile | P.M.

In Real Player I went to Tools > Preferences > Connection.

I clicked the test connection button and changed my settings accordingly.

I selected the lowest DSL/Cable connection, but it obviously depends on your connection type. I found that being conservative on your connection speeds helps.

I also found that wiring my PC to the modem instead of wireless worked better.

I have successfully watched Prison Break now using this method which I had previously had problems in watching.

Also he suggested the following.

In addition make sure the Cache on demand stream box is checked under Playback settings

hmmm...sorry that Dragon's tips did not solve your situation...

Anyone else know a way to solve this?

Thank you keighleigh I look forward to giving out credits to so many posters that deserve it such as your self. I hope to see you on whatever channel becomes mine I will be sure to let everyone know where they can find me.

It's ok, I know it is frustrating, but with all the current donations, I am sure you will see improvements over both sites, the VIP was done on very little contributions from users, and now with all those contributions coming in to use it, I can only imagine the improvements we will see on this site. Please be patient. I will not repeat the number of pieces of advice I am sure you have read and tried. I can only hope it will get better for you.

Have Fun and Keep Watching

Thread