Thread
Printable Version

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

Need Help

I have read several things about correcting some "general error" problems with realplayer, but has anyone had the player stop, say it was "communicating", reload, begin to play -- play for say about 5 minutes, stop, "communicating", reload, etc., and then stop and say "timeout" or "connection to server could not be established.  You could be experiencing a network problem.  Well the only thing wrong with that is that everything is connected -- email, my computer phone,  instant messaging, etc.  This happened a lot with Grey's Anatomy, but then I switched and tried to watch Desperate housewives....now it cuts off completely.  Yep I've emptied the cookies, changed speeds, etc. I have turned off and on the pop up blocker, exited programs.  These problems did not happen until recently - say in the last week or so - I say this because other test ran pretty smoothly.  Any suggestions?

Need Help - Part 2

Sorry... here's the other part of the message - it says the problems information:  http://server1.tv-video.net/rme/ ... E223E68F2990A2FEDA2

Thread