Thread
Printable Version

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

not loading, but used to

Have their been any changes in the TV-video.net setup in the past couple of months which would affect loading?  I had no problem before, could download from my browser (buffering all the way of course, but it's an old compute. I couldn't watch straight from the site because it would stop every 10 seconds to reload & bufferr).  But now, nothing. Not with Firefox, IE, Avant, Google. None of my settings have changed. The only thing that gives the option to download from this site is the .swf files on the page.  Refresh, reload, click various combinations of the buttons, and still loading is stuck at zero.

Forgot to add that these results are with the free, not VIP programs, and it doesn't matter which program I choose.

[ Last edited by Heathen at 10-2-2009 17:18 ]

ty codebreaker

Though I had tried different episodes of Weeds, season 2 , and Supernatural with no luck, I saw your post & decided to give it another shot. One episode from the 1st season of 30 Rock is now downloading. Thank you!  I guess it's just cetain shows, though season 1 of Weeds and a couple supernatural from last year did fine. Also will be checking out the beginnings of Sons of Anarchy, as I hate to come in in the middle.

[ Last edited by Heathen at 10-2-2009 17:28 ]

Thread