Thread
Printable Version

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

I am glad most of you at least get a glimpse of the episode you want to watch ... I keep staring at a grey picture with www.tv-video.net on it ...And I've tried everything. It just won't load!! It says waiting ...but it never comes to transferring and then it just says done...  

I will keep trying...just because I'm a die-hard and I obviously don't have anything better to do but if someone had the same problem plzzzz give me some suggestions.

Oh and even though I haven't been able to see anything I still think it's a great site...damn all my favorite shows online without all that download stuff you see on other sites.

I really don't have a clue on what's possible with having a site like this but just a question... why don't you let the video's open directly in real player??

I've tried that. After a million times i started thinking that maybe it was my connection or there was something wrong with my computer. But I started clicking on other shows and they do respond ..so ER is the only one who isn't. It doesn't matter what season I click on it just doesn't respond. So does anyone else have the same problem?? Or know how to solve this? Or know why it only happens with ER?

In other words..HELP!!

(oh and sorry if I make some weird sentences and stuff...English isn't my first language).
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 For the inconvenience...now earn 5 more 9-17-2007 13:12

Thread