Thread
Printable Version

Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Episode 17

The episode opens with Sam being sent to dinner with The devil and the latest soul. Sam captures the soul, but the soul escapes. Sam captures him again and the soul escapes yet again. Theres an immigration officer looking into Ben and Sara's marriage. He proves the marriage is a lie and Sara will be deported to Manchester and Ben will go to jail for 8 days. Ben gives Sara his money to bribe the officer, but she goes on the lam. Anyway, Gladys is the leak, not sending the soul to hell. The soul stabs Gladys, but she isn't dead. The devil sends Gladys to hell, Sam sends the soul to hell and Tony, after looking at the conttract of Sam's soul and seeing Sam managing to convince the devil to bring Gladys back, thinks Sam is the son of the devil. WOW Great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Season 1 Episode 18

Sam is supposedly the devils son, so Tony tests him out, Sam uses telekinesis. Josie and Sock break up. Sock then snogs a Succubus, which makes him feel extraordinary. Sock and Sam go to stop the soul, a Tarot, who hangs Sam. Sock lifts Sam up, saving him, and puts Sam on a telephone line and captures the soul. Tony lures Sam to the site and captures Sam in King Solomons Cage and attempt to bury him as they bury him. Sams dad arrives and gets thrown in the cage with Sam. Steve appears as an angel and Tony saves Sam, killing his dad. Sams mom then digs up Sams father, and he is alive, what a way to end the first season, Great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Does anyone have a date for second season?

Reaper Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

You Can Talk About new season here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:03 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

hasn't been updated

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I couldn't wait to watch it but will wait to talk about it

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

disappointed with the episode but soc has step-sister is kind of funny

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I liked the way Sam over came his problem with the way the vessel worked

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

that was cool but was it just me after he got hit on the head by demon didn't demon take the vessel?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You are right so the mission should not be complete until he deposits the vessel

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

exactly -who do they think watching the show-any fan should spot that mistake.

episode 1

Happy to have this show back!! got a good laugh!!

Fav part of whole epi - the devil and the raddishs comment!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if Sean Patrick is gonna become a regular? Hope so I like him as an actor

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

he provobly deposited it later.they dont have to show how they deposit it every time.

s2 premiere wasnt that bad.

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

every episode in season 1 showed him deposit the vessel -why wouldn't they show season 2 first episode?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

there was barely anythink interesting in the return.

Reply 12#12 gyki98's post

Gadice witty remarks

I found the vessel problem predictable. I told my husband how he would it the second he got the vessel.
so is he his son or not and hw can sam not know his father is alive?

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

sam is the devils son and the other father is hiding somewhere.

Ok so I'm liking the new season EXCEPT for the sock and his sister storyline.  It's getting a bit creepy.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 16#16 kwargalla's post

i know

what about dating a demon?

Thread