Thread
Printable Version

Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2 Dirty Sexy Mongol

I see that Gladys is back but Sam has still not deposited the vessel which was a part of the show in season one

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

look like season 2 we won't see that part

Yeah I kind of miss the fact that Sam is not seen depositing the vessel.
But on the other hand that seems to be taking second place to Sam and his Girlfriend tring to find the guy who got away from the devil. For example you don't see the devil showing up and giving Sam the assignment like you did every ep last season. You did on the first one but not on the second. Maybe it was jsut a mistake this time.

The Sox and sister thing is really creepy but maybe it will work out.

It if really funny how the other friend is falling for a demon or is the demon only using him.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 3-11-2009 13:04 ]

Reply 20#20 carlorica's post

I think change format of the show look like writer have some drastic changes to the show.

why are u guys whining about completely nothink.the show is about sam and hes soul capturing not some stupid scene were he gets the assigment or returns the vessele.those scenes were a waste of time.oh and ep 2 of this season was interesting.the sock and his sis is a lil creepy.good ep overall

Reply 22#22 gyki98's post

for you it's different for those of us like order in episode it goes this

1) Devil gives Sam a vessel
2) Sam learns how to use the vessel
3) Sam capture the soul
4) Sam deposit the soul

That takes us to the end of the episode-it has a logical flow.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

i think the writer would have to just copy every episode.i dont see any fun in watching at a show where i can predict the ending before watching the ep and it would beannoying after half of the second season.change in tv shows.......yes we can

Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

i suppose you have point there it doesn't bother me as much as it did last week i'm kind of getting used to it

ok if Sam is the Devils son how can he still be binded by this stupid contract. I am so confused and think the show is heading for shark territory.  ;) jumping the shark. hope it is just a dolphin.

Reaper 2x03

Ben really love blind it obvious she want kill sam and she using him to get close . The writers really put ben in difficult situation.

Episode 4 The Favorite

I was starting to wonder why Gladys was back but Sam got round to deposit the vessel at last

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes and he found out his father is alive at the same time

Sam's dad looked like a walking corpse.

Reply 30#30 gabsimom's post

how did you expect him to look?

webclip

Episode 5 I Want My Baby Back

Capturing the demon and depositing it with Gladys was quick but the thought of stuffing the baby down the shoot was mad

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well sam did save the baby

SO the question i put forth is:
IS SAM REALLY THE SON OF THE DEVIL???
this is totally the murky waters tina was talking about.  especially with walking corpse of a dad is back in the picture!! and i'm sorry but i'd be pretty ticked of when "un"dead old dad is trying to bond with me after selling my soul to the devil!!!  not sure i could do it.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 35#35 kwargalla's post

sam is the son of the devil

Reaper 2x06

I thought nina was a goner then she came back

Thread