Thread
Printable Version

Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ok so after this episode i think i'm truly over reaper. the sox and his sister thing is just yucky and a really bad story line.  and the whole andy breaking up with sam cause she thinks he's evil.  she's pretty much just listening to others and not actually listening to sam or what she knows of sam.

this series has been going down hill since season 2 started and now that it's creators have signed with another network i'm not seeing the show will go on but after this episode i really doubt i'll be watching any more.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 38#38 kwargalla's post

well i'm watch until they cancel it

Well there wont be much longer as this has to be one of the first to go with its total rubbish ratings.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I first expected Nina to kill the barman when he dragged her behind the bar i thought she would stand up from the bar considering she is a demon

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Same here

Episode 7 The Good Soil

Nina playing Frisbee with Ben was funny and then Ben tries to overcome his fear of flying for Nina's sake so Nina drops him from the roof and then catches him

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yes that something you do with a dog not a women

webclip

Reaper 2x09

Well this was a good episode i really like it now sam has friend in hell

Wow this show get more ridiculous as episode air clown strippers, Demon killing sam's brother and nina set a trap so he can kill Morgan. All in all a crazy episode.

Reaper Weclip

Reaper 2x11

good episode i love the mallet vassal so much humour in this episode but it was nice to see some physical comedy

Reply 50#50 bala's post

That was funny when they thought the cops were going to arrest them

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

yes but it because he sounded crazy

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Magical mallet as if

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

i really find nina annoying i honestly don't know how ben can handle her

There girlfriend problem but this is little bit more than that with Nina

The mallet was kind of funny but Sam and Andi. I wish they woudl just get it on and get together and stay.

This on again off again is nasty

Reply 55#55 carlorica's post

Ain't all show like that with main leads?

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Yeah now that I think of it that is so true

Thread