Thread
Printable Version

Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I watched this show when it first came to the site and quite enjoyed it than so it was nice to go back to the begining and watch the first episode again for the race.  
I love kevin smith and had no idea this was some of his work but now that i know i can see some of his humour in it.
i wished that we found out more about the contract and the now missing page from it before the season ended do to writers strike.  it will be great when the new shows start airing again to find out more about it.

racing to the finish!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

episode 1

Happy to have this show back!! got a good laugh!!

Fav part of whole epi - the devil and the raddishs comment!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if Sean Patrick is gonna become a regular? Hope so I like him as an actor

Ok so I'm liking the new season EXCEPT for the sock and his sister storyline.  It's getting a bit creepy.

SO the question i put forth is:
IS SAM REALLY THE SON OF THE DEVIL???
this is totally the murky waters tina was talking about.  especially with walking corpse of a dad is back in the picture!! and i'm sorry but i'd be pretty ticked of when "un"dead old dad is trying to bond with me after selling my soul to the devil!!!  not sure i could do it.

ok so after this episode i think i'm truly over reaper. the sox and his sister thing is just yucky and a really bad story line.  and the whole andy breaking up with sam cause she thinks he's evil.  she's pretty much just listening to others and not actually listening to sam or what she knows of sam.

this series has been going down hill since season 2 started and now that it's creators have signed with another network i'm not seeing the show will go on but after this episode i really doubt i'll be watching any more.

Thread