Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yeah but do you think he should took that to the grave to give her peace of mind?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Yes i suppose he left it that long it probably would of been better knot knowing

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

but than she would waste her whole life trying prove he was innocent after his death

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Either way she has to live with the pain

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I definitely thing she had the right to know and he did the right thing by telling her - just think he should've told her earlier.

Reply 70#70 studiojek's post

Well yeah but at least she knows

Two Steps Back

Great episode Charlotte finding out about copper secret was great but setting the wedding date was good. The fake patient multiple personalities was good she was convincing but i loved how he tricked her . I don't blame mother for terminate her daughter pregnancy even if the baby was normal

Reply 72#72 bala's post

The multiple personalities was interesting but telling that many lies she was bound to slip up sooner or later and i don't blame mother because she keep-ed her own daughter with down syndrome so she's no strange to hard work

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Ugh, Naomi and Sam!!!??!! Ugh. My guess is Maya will leave for NY and Naomi will go with her to help, leaving Sam and Addy to fight it out! Boo Sam!

Glad Cooper and Charlotte are finally setting a date!

Love And Lies

Well lying to her best friend about her hunting disease was wrong but am glad she finally came clean about it . Look like Neomi thinking leaving.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

What a strange request from the mother and her husband desperate to have children and come to them in order to harvest the eggs of their unborn but ill-fated baby and what a thing to lie about but offering to get Addison a baton was amusing

This episode annoyed me soooooo much! Ewww at Naomi and Sam. Addison just lost her mother and is going through a rough time - and they totally betrayed her! And then Naomi had the nerve to treat ADDISON like she didn't know her anymore. What nerve. I'm looking forward to her leaving already, if she's going to be so holier-than-thou all he time. Ugh.

A Step Too Far

A great title for the episode i can understand how a husband falls in love with his wife sister who has going carry her sister baby because she going cancer treatment and can't have a baby but that was a difficult situation for any person to be in i am glad she decided to give baby to her sister even through she can't have another baby as a result.   

Shame about wrestling kid being coma as result mother taking a risk with her son life you just knew that was going happen after he won the match.

Addison giving Sam a choice was great way to end the episode i can't wait to see what his answer is going to be.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Amelia's sarcasm about the pregnancy test kit was amusing and Tyler's parents wanting to risk his life for a scholarship was crazy especially the mother for what she did but what a twisted relationship with the surrogacy

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

At least she gave baby to her sister

Reply 80#80 bala's post

That was nice considering she cant have anymore

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yeah i bet she think of that punishment for fall in love with her husband

I didn't like the storyline of the husband falling in love with the sister, it was predictable in my opinion.

Too bad Addy wasn't pregnant, but I hope she decides to adopt and without Sam - I'm still not forgiving him for running to Naomi the second Addy was out of town (burying her mother)!

The Hardest Part

Those girl were mad all pact to get pregnant but when one of them goes in labour and one of them seeing the baby comes out made them change their mind

Reply 84#84 bala's post

That was a brave decision from the young musical prodigy whose brain tumor could prevent him from ever playing the piano again but was willing to risk loosing the use of his legs and I'm glad Pete made up with his mother before she died

Thread