Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

I agree i can't believe how they making her so unlikable

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I wonder if she's planning on leaving? What's the gossip?

And what about Naomi - is she off the show for good now or not?

Reply 7#7 studiojek's post

Naomi is gone but i am not sure about Violet ?

Pete look like he had brain damaged after he woke up and act like violet did nothing wrong?

What your thought on that?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well, they did warn her he'd be acting weird from the hormones. I think he's going to need a lot of recovery, so for now I think he and Violet are probably ok, but I definitely see things worsening for them in the future.

I also wonder the storyline with her "patient" she found in the airport is going to continue and go somewhere or if it was just a space-filler.

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

Yeah i don't know but that guy looks unstable i think it's going crazy patient story-line for violet

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I know you shouldn't laugh but Cooper getting shocked was amusing and what a strange coincidence who the fertility doctor is

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he really should known better but i would love see Addison one she described

Breaking the Rules

Well Cooper did break the rules but his heart was in the right place but if that other family needed the core blood for other son they would be in trouble

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Ah, Cooper breaks the rules to save a patient..yet again! I have no doubt Charlotte really will call the cops next time!

And another one for the "will never learn" books: Addison. You just KNOW the truth is going to come out and become a bigger deal than what it actually was. She should've just told Sam the truth, he would've gotten over it. Now, when he finds out, he's going to feel totally lied to.

Reply 14#14 studiojek's post

I agree Addison really should given Sam the truth of Jake

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The little girl saying will she be alive by Saturday was sad and to some degree you can understand why Cooper did it but if he lost his job because of saving just her life it would be a waste of his career and could cost the lives of his future patients

Deal with It

Well look like Pete and Violet relationship are on the last leg

Private Practice 5x04 - "Remember Me" Promo (HD)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeah I could see that comming. The only way she can be of use to herself is to be working and He would rather have a stay at home mom.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

What a way for Cooper to find out that he has a son with Erica but waiting nine years to tell him is a little sad and the horny patient was amusing but when she explained about her husband you could understand why

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

yeah why did she wait 9 years i mean i hate when these thing happen because she really should told him when she found out she was pregnant rather than wait this long. i hate that there are women out there who are selfish keeping something change someone else's life.

Remember Me

Well i have say this tough case i don't blame the guy leaving his wife i would do same thing but i was surprised he changed his mind after birth and i think it will be a challenge to look after both. I still hate violet she just can't leave it alone. . Charlotte offer money for the mother to go away was sad but glad she didn't the the money and run.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jodi's husband, Zach, considering leaving her and taking the baby with him was sad considering she has no control over what's happening and who would of thought fries dipped in strawberry shake would convince Cooper he was his son but Charlotte trying buy her off was terrible

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Charlotte always gets mad at Cooper for doing stupid things, but she does her fair share of them as well!

I wouldn't blame Zach, Jodi's husband, for leaving her - that would be a really difficult situation for their child, above all.

I think Addy's going to have to leave Sam...it's terribly obvious they are on two totally different paths and it's just not going to work out.

Thread