Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Step One

Addison mood swing from IVF was rather amusing but allowing jake to poke her was great.

Amelia trying to help a patient who wanted die because of her condition but shame she finally managed to commit suicide on her own after the failed attempt by Amelia.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2011 20:01 ]

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ah, Bala, your comment sounds like it was Addison who committed suicide!

Am I the only one who thinks Jake and Addison are going to end up getting together? It's just so obvious that she and Sam are going to break up - HOW on earth would it be possible to continue seeing someone while you have a baby "on the side"? RRRRight. Keep dreaming, Addy and Sam!

Reply 28#28 studiojek's post

LOL i just seeing if people were reading my comments . Sometimes it nice when people pick up my typos.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

=) Ha! Yeah, every once in a while I have the time to actually read other people's posts!!!

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Michelle, asking Amelia to assistance in her suicide was sad but Michelle taking her own life so soon after Amelia's failed attempt would look suspicious

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I thought the same thing, but she spoke to the police and I assume she had a good alibi.

5x06 If I Hadn't Forgotten…

As soon as Cooper realised his patent's parents had been drugging their son in an effort to control his supposed ADHD he should of done something but sad that the real reason for the drugs was for them to cheat the school system but glad he put them in their place, Charlotte's flash back memories because of her drug problem were sad

5x07 Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough

I enjoyed the coded talk in front of Mason but he hit the nail on the head when they were talking about Amelia and that was an impossible choice between donating their patients organs or saving the life of her healthy unborn baby

Who We Are

Well good 2 part episode with the intervention not going to plan and she should better one last time made her realise she needs help.

The Breaking Point

This was great conclusion to the episode with her getting help, Violet was right to give him a way out and cooper learns it's hard to be a dad and a doctor.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I watched the last 4 episodes at once because i was behind! Wow! Amelia sure did hit rock bottom. At first I hated Ryan, but then he grew on me and I was sad for her - though his dying was pretty predictable. "One last time" before they headed into rehab together was so sad. Drug and alcohol addictions are such sore subjects - on one hand I believe like Jake does that they are diseases; on the other hand, I believe like Sam that they are also controllable, if one has the strength -- like Charlotte, in this equation. Anyway, hopefully Amelia will stay clean!

And I do believe that Addison's pregnant -- which is going to totally break her and Sam up!

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Amelia disappearing on a 12-day drug binge was a surprise and the story about her fathers watch was sad but that was a hard intervention with her attacking them one-by-one

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nice conclusion to Amelia's treatment and I'm glade she offered to help the other girl

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Shame she relapsed

Private Practice -5×10- Are You My Mother?

Well Addison should known better than to get attached to the baby and look like it's over for her . As for unique relationship with polygamy  couple was interesting i love how this show keep on surprises us with the strange relationship between patients.   

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I didn't realise that a threesome had the name poly-amorous triad which is a bit of a mouth full but i suppose being involved in a relationship with two women and a man has a name and i can understand why Cooper was struggling with whether or not to punish Mason after he caught him stealing

Thread