Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well, I think this one and GA take turns! Remember, last week GA was late. I don't mind though- fall break is here and so is bad weather. Great combination to play catch up

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Good episode i am glade that Pete find out he is the father of Violet's baby and nice work from Sam after the other doctor wouldn't help with the transplant

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

there is a story behind why Sam quit being a surgeon-i can't wait to find that out  

Well,  had no idea that Bailey's crossover episode was so early in the season- nice suprise for me! And who'd have thought- she and Sam! It was a really good episode. And I am quite glad that Pete is the dad and not Sheldon. Violet is handling things as best as possible in her situation- I liked the way Charlotte of all people got the truth out of her. She's not all that evil!

pushing the limits

Great episode i can't believe mother -i understand mother thinks she responsible to her grandson but so does she to her 16 year old daughter i mean I'm impressed that a 16 year old could look after 3 year old while being homeless to me that proves she's grown up and knows how to responsible. I'm glad it all worked out at the end

Violet and the couple wow that also a difficult decision. i understand the guys decision

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Great episode i bet Addison regrets getting in contact with the girls mother when see threatened to take custody and as you said it all worked out at the end

I think Violet is starting to get better, although slowly.  She at least said out loud how she felt about Lucas and she has moved onto anger.  It was obvious but amusing when she took the sledge hammer to the floor.

I did think it was a little unrealistic that they each had £50,000 just sat in their savings account to write a cheque straight away, well Addison maybe but the rest no way.  They would have it tied up in an investment or something and need at least a couple of days to get it together.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

what really amazed me is that she managed look after kid for 3 years without anyone helping her

I agree Studio, Violet seems to be slowly getting better. She admitted that Lucas reminded her of the attack. I feel it's a little unrealistic that they, all professional doctors, aren't trying something to help her! And Pete just dumping the baby there wasn't very well thought out.

By the way, the Mother in this episode is Pam from True Blood!! It was so weird seeing her without Eric !!

Wow, I sure as hell could not write that cheque asap. Poor Coop. I don't think that Charlotte's move was wise- I don't think she ran this by Coop.
But it will be interesting to see how Sheldon and Pete work in the same practice. It is sad for Sheldon, I think he too wanted to be the father and having the baby there........ not sure.

Strange Bedfellows

Violet having face that crazy women who cut out her baby was tough but wow i can't believe she helped her even with what she did and cooper and Charlotte i mean her new speciality i can understand why cooper was upset but it funny him come home drunk and being mean to her .

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Good episode Charlotte's speech to Cooper about her being a big woman was funny and Violet's evidence in court was a tough call

Private Practice 3x06

Well another good episode violet suggest electro-shock to a patient and when she comes out of it she doesn't remember her fiancée but in actual fact she does but doesn't know how to let him down gently   . That poor guy i really felt bad for him can you imagine how he feels .

Reply 37#37 bala's post

What a way to dump her fiancee and i thought the small jokes at the beginning was funny

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah, that's a pretty lame way to break up with someone, but I guess either way she was going to leave him so at least this will hurt him less. Though he may keep wondering if she ever gets her memory back!

I just love having more Charlotte on this show! She is such a great character and I love her with Coop!

Violet...it seems a little quick for her to be back to normal don't you think? And, HELLO, have we completely forgotten that Pete's still taking care of her baby? (ok, THEIR baby, but you know what I mean). It was weird to me that they totally didn't bring up Lucas even once this episode.

Addy and Milo: cute cat couple! =D Speaking of couples, anyone get the feeling Addy and Sam might hook up sometime soon?

Quote:
anyone get the feeling Addy and Sam might hook up sometime soon?
Nice catch but i don't think Sam would be stupid but addy might be . That women seem to find complicated men to hook up with-why can't she find nice guy who single ?

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I don't think Sam's "complicated"...I mean, it would be complicated to deal with Naomi, but I think Sam's a pretty down-to-earth guy.

Reply 41#41 studiojek's post

He has a daughter

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Well, I don't think that really makes someone complicated, or at least in a negative way. "Complicated" in my mind is someone who's seeing someone else or who doesn't have a good history with women. Sam doesn't seem like either of these to me!

Thread