Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 studiojek's post

You want sam well look like you might be right

The Hard Part

What an episode, Addison saving the baby was great but losing mother was sad, that really going hit her hard. i love it when the episode doesn't always have a happy ending because it makes it more realistic.

The guy and girl who got married -well i don't know , Did violet put her nose in it? , I'm glad he knows about her being pregnant and is willing to give her a second chance but it's going to be challenging raising another man baby. i honestly don't think they will last. That guy might give it a try but i don't think he will stay with her in long-run.  

Sam & Addison-well they do make a good couple

Wow, that was quite an episode! I did not expect this storyline at all and it was incredibly sad- I thought the guy might die but never expected it would be the woman. So sad and yes Bala, I think it does make it a lot more realistic. It really showed that Addie is not superwoman and cannot save everyone. Well, even in the last episode when that patient who owned the cat died- that was sad too.
The ending of the episode was really beautiful too, the music added to it. (I can't say it often enough- the music on PP and GA is really great.) And there is chemisty between the two. It will be interesting to see where it leads.
Now, Pete and Sheldon? Is it just me or is it really weird that Violet seems "normal" yet has forgotten about her son? It is not normal and it all disturbs me a bit.
Charlotte- well, it is good to have her on the show- she certainly adds to the practice. But nah, that newlyweds couple? I don't think such a relationship can work in the long run. They looked awfully young too.

This has got to be one of the best story lines that had you on the edge of your seat

Sins Of The Father

Poor cooper it was tough when we found out it was all a liar

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I don't like the new doctor as he said he is not user friendly and delivering the baby early so the father could see her before he died was nice

The Parent Trap

Well a good episode Addison finding out Violet slept with her father how upset she is was hard to see. .

blowups

Wow very emotional episode i can't believe she would put her daughter in danger and Dell tell her he wanted her to die    .

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Naomi's face when her daughter started to backchat her was priceless and Sam gets her to pack her bag to save her but then returns her telling her he will help her mother hide the body was funny

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Wow Dell is angry at Heather for the accident but then punching Pete for taking Betsey to see her mother, Addison thinking her father was cheating but it turns out it was her mother with another woman that must be the hard thing to come to terms with

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well I'm surprised he stayed with her for that long i would assume as soon addison left home they would of gotten divorced ?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Its kind of an old money mentality.  Family is a strong rooted ideal and it is extremely bad to go against that, especially for a lesbian affair.

Another Second Chance

Mark and Addison need i say more,  i don't know but i do think they make a great couple but than Addison telling Sloane daughter about adoption , when mark finds out he going really annoyed at Addison i was hoping he would move to the practice but look like he not.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Maya showing Addison she is pregnant how will Naomi take that

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

i figured out she was pregnant before they reveal it - the look on her face during the episode gave it away and question now is what will Addison do-will she keep it a secret from Naomi or will she tell Sam?

3x12 Best Laid Plans

Naomi's response to Maya being pregnant was unexpected

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Slowly catching up with episodes and well- it was an intense episode. But seriously? I can't stand Naomi right now.
She's freaking out a bit too much. What do you all think?

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

I agree she is going over the top i think most parent would be disappointed but would help get through it. What kind of mother forces her own daughter to have abortion ?

Shotgun

Well Addison doing the right thing walking away from Sam shows some growth. Those two little girl was tough choice for any parents. How do you decide ?

Reply 62#62 bala's post

How could you choose between two eight year old to live or die and as the mother said it would be easier to live with if they did nothing but the one getting sick made the decision easier but how sad to have to choose

Thread