Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I don't think I could ever make that choice, but then if you don't, they both die. What an awful story =(

I hope Addy and Sam can be together one day! Naomi doesn't quite deserve Addison's loyalty right now, but she's definitely going through enough though. I hope Addison will tell her and Naomi will eventually accept them as a couple because I think they're great together!

Good for Charlotte! Cooper's really becoming so self-centered.

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

Well Addison doesn't want get back to her old habits was the reason why she said no to Sam with her history she didn't want to make the same mistakes again.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Exactly, so I hope one day Naomi will give them her blessing!

Reply 66#66 studiojek's post

Come on Naomi stubborn women

Love Bites

Addison and pete

Reply 68#68 bala's post

But confessing their love for others was funny

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't know who comes up with these romantic entanglement for characters.

Nooo! Don't like Addison and Pete! I want Pete/Violet and Addy/Sam. Boohoo!

Honestly, i think Sam's right though - Addison is sort of using Naomi as an excuse because she's afraid. She didn't even bring up the subject to Naomi (except that one time she "sort of" brought it up, but Naomi was having a total crisis as she'd just found out about her daughter), but she's convinced it would be a problem. I'm not so sure it would be a problem. Especially now that William White's in the picture!

So, how long till Coop and Charlotte get back together??

Reply 71#71 studiojek's post

i think they will get back very soon

Til Death Do Us Part

That was tough case for Addison- how could you say the best option let the baby die .

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That was sad about the baby and it was nice to see Naomi at the wedding, i liked the anyway friend speech

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yes i was happy that she turn up otherwise she really regret missing her daughter wedding.

I agree, she would've regretted not going, and I also really liked the "anyway" friend speech. Nicely done, Sam (and nicely done Violet, the wedding was perfect for the situation!)

Still would prefer Addison/Sam over Addison/Pete, but that doesn't look too promising right now.

Fear of Flying

Well violet going MIA for this episode is a surprising but Charlotte and that guy hooking up was funny but this interesting case episode allergic sperm i have never heard of such a concept    . I really felt bad for women but it will be interesting to see how it all works out.

Sam new girlfriend i like but at least she some sense let him know she not going be an Addison replacement which i think was right thing to do. i hoping this will work out for Sam as she seems like nice women.

Triangles

A great episode where Addison and Sam are out of the bad when Noms walking in, what a way to end an episode.

i would been annoyed with that couple putting his wife in danger so that she could carry 3 babies

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That was a shame about the couple who was allergic to his sperm that was a tough break

Reply 78#78 bala's post

That was tragic for the surrogate and then keeping her alive for the triplets, how can the other couple live with their decision

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

They get babies so that what's important to them

Reply 81#81 bala's post

But what does the surrogates husband get other than his with died because of the other couple second opinion was the wrong decision

Pulling the Plug

Tough episode but well done Dale for delivering complex situation with baby shoulder being stuck and it all worked well.

Thread