Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 83#83 bala's post

That was a great work by Dale but Charlotte letting the husband in to see his wife nearly backfired when he barricaded himself in her room

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

i knew that was going happen when she let him in

Eyes wide open

i saw that clif-hanger coming half way through this episode i knew she would be back and it's just typical writing from the writers. Addison has make a decision what to do and it will be interesting to see what Pete do?. if he go back with her i would be mad because she left him raise Lucas for 1 year. i understand she went through tragic situation end of season 2 but she should just learnt to deal with it instead of running away.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

This was an interesting episode but that was a very risky operation with the coma patient with a great result

Well, with Violet back it is going to be interesting. Addie was just settling in well with Pete and Lucas and I KNEW it would not last.......... I know Vi went through a lot but to dump Lucas at Pete's, just walk out and then return out of the blue demanding to see him...... hm. Will be interesting to see how it continues. But so far it has been an interesting storyline with the surrogate mom in the coma.

Second Choices

Well this episode didn't disappoint addison really is a player i mean how can jump from men to men   is ridiculous. We finally found out why cooper felt so betrayed

[ Last edited by bala at 4-23-2010 16:41 ]

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Sam overstepped the mark when he kissed Addison i knows she didn't put up much resistance but he was wrong

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well your right Sam did over step but he later regret it.

War

Well this good episode everyone argue with each other and decision was right by judge now the question is repairing all the damage that done during this episode

I really liked the way this episode was cut. You had to pay attention to know what happened when- the flashbacks and jumps made it a bit hard to watch while multitasking but it was really well made and I enjoyed it. With Maya 8 months along I get the feeling that the finale might bring us a baby. Hopefully in a less gruesome way than with Lucas!

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Great episode especially with all that happened at the court it was nice to see Charlotte and Cooper admit their feeling for each other

I kind of hope that Charlotte and Cooper can patch things up. I know I hated her at first but she's ok after all. And they belong together.........

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was a good ep for everyone to get their feelings out in the air.

Charlotte and Cooper is a good thing. I am glad he is admitting her really likes her and wants to have a better relationship with her. Charlottes demeanor can lead back to her Father and Cooper is trying to change her for the better. She can see that now.

Addy and Pete i can't see working. Lets hope She finally chooses Sam.

I don't think Addie and Pete will stay a couple- I do not think this is going to work. It's Lucas and all but while it may be all that Addie wants- isn't she just taking Violet's place? She and Sam... I like these two better together than Addie and Pete.

Now that what I call a good clif-hanger

uh oh........... finale time again and major drama ahead.............

Reply 99#99 Teachergirl's post

isn't it always i can't wait

Reply 98#98 bala's post

That's tragic the pregnant girl with stockholm syndrome and great cliffhanger but who was responsible for the accident with Sam working on the person who may be responsible

I'm pretty sure the guy Sam began treating is the one responsible for Maya's accident. what a tough situation. To know a person inflicted harm on my own child yet being bound by an oath as a doctor to save his life- that is tough.
I wonder what Sam is going to do once he finds out.

Reply 102#102 Teachergirl's post

Really that would be interesting

Thread