Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

wait till you watch this week episode it a lot worse than we can ever imagine

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Curiosity got the better of me and i watched the sneak peak , i will have to watch this ahead of my back schedule

4x07 Did You Hear What Happened To Charlotte King?

That was a surprise that Charlotte called Addison but not reporting the rape is a secret Addison is struggling with and why haven't they done a DNA on the blood on the guy that Sheldon was talking too
PS the episode is up but not highlighted in red

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well it was a surprise but i thought she handled the situation quite well unlike Pete i understand he's angry but still he has no idea. The DNA wouldn't help since she hasn't submit to the rape kit and like cop said unless she come forward he will get away with it.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I think once Sheldon sees Charlotte he will put two and two together and talk her in to doing the right thing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

She does look determined not tell anyone only reason Addison knows was she was there when the nurse asked for her panties otherwise she would have no clue. it will be interesting see how long she can keep it a secret?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

So who do you think will let the cat out the bag Addison - Charlotte or even Sheldon because he knows he raped someone and his DNA must be on Charlotte

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I don't think it will be Charlotte so other 2 possible

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I think Sheldon will talk her round

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

it could be Violet

What Happens Next

Well i was right it was violet but still didn't admit look like this will take time to sort out it's a good thing Addison finally told Sam.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Oh dear, another sad episode. Poor Charlotte! Well, now that the truth's out, I hope Sheldon will be able to help Charlotte - he and Cooper seem to be the only ones she even wants to look at right now. I'm sure now there will be a trial to deal with.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I'm glad Sheldon realised who the guy he was talking too might of raped and how did Addison do a rape kit without Charlotte knowing but it was good she kept it

Can't Find My Way Back Home

I had feeling it would be Cooper once Violet told him what happened to Charlotte  but what he said to convince her was rather sweet .

Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a shock that will be for the rapist's wife and son especially if she sees Charlotte's face

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah that the point the show show both sides it's easy to think rapist are single men but on few occasion they are actually married and i feel bad for the son can you imagine what his high school life will be like if he gets sent to jail ?

Just Lose It

Great episode paying a junkie money to give up a baby sounds wrong but we found they really no hope foe her and Addison believing in her and getting disappointed was sad because she wants a baby.

What that mother did to her son was sad just because her husband was so busy at work give no excuse to molests your son.

i havent seem any of season 4 yet but i thought season 3 became quite boring nowhere near as good as it counter part greys

Reply 42#42 bala's post

What happened to all the junkies other babies was tragic so you can understand why they think she should be sterilized and Cooper got it wrong when he hit Justin's father but lets hope he don't press charges

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

i don't think he will

Thread