Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I was annoyed with Cooper in this episode. Yes, it's rough because, he's right, he's "lost" Charlotte, she will never completely be the same person ever again. But don't go and hit on someone to try to make it better! Grow up!

Reply 46#46 studiojek's post

Yeah i was really surprised at Copper for doing that but i am glad she stop him by pushing him off her which gave bit of respect for her.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-12-2010 20:29 ]

You mean Cooper right?

Reply 48#48 studiojek's post

Yes sorry got confused

If You Don’t Know Me By Now

Poor Addison she really can't get a break and Charlotte and copper trying was amusing by the end. it will take time

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Bizzy was well out of order for slapping Addison and not even a thank you after the surgery but Charlotte and copper in bed like a couple of awkward teenagers was amusing

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I liked the way they handle the situation by making it amusing it's going interesting to see they can get back where it was before the incident but it's going to take a lot of attempt but who would thought they prefer chicken  instead

Heaven Can Wait

Well great and happy returning episode apart from the ending

[ Last edited by bala at 2-4-2011 13:40 ]

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Yeah, sad ending.

Not a bad episode, but I don't like the whole crazy Dr. thing - sort of a weird storyline.

Anyway, I'm very glad Charlotte is doing better! I'll bet they end the season with them getting married (or her pregnant!)

Reply 54#54 studiojek's post

Well we kind knew it would sad when she told Addison she still sick

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It's nice to see Charlotte getting better and Sheldon did the right thing in getting help for Larry but Dr. Rodriquez and his overly flirtatious nature is starting to get creepy

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

That guy has always give me the creeps

Playing God

Wow Charlotte had tough decision regarding her rapist but she chose right thing it was great episode to watch.Addison situation mother get worse but telling her she love her was nice when she is angry. .

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It's strange that Sam gets all the tough choice surgeries like the drunk driver and now the rapist and about time his wife did the right thing in telling the police and the Addison situation was sad

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2011 13:59 ]

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I love Sam's integrity as a Surgeons no matter he remains professional

Poor Addison!! Note that her mother never did say "I love you" back =(

Glad Charlotte's finally moving through it all - she did the right thing.

Home Again

It nice of the her friend drive up to her house and help her through it but i felt bad for women who believed her husband was innocent when he was in fact guilty

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Yes - he probably could have told her a long time ago, so at least she could have made peace with it BEFORE the day of his execution!!

Reply 63#63 studiojek's post

i just think he didn't expect her to not to give up

Reply 62#62 bala's post

They say love is blind but the wife being the last to know was cruel and with not a lot of time make peace with it

Thread