Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I am glad his granddad came just in time say he love him.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Yes that was nice

I thought this episode was a bit on the over-sentimental side. Especially the brain tumor and the possibly-losing-control-of-his-right-hand storyline. Doesn't it seem like they're recycling some stories? Remember the last story about the boy who didn't want to lose his college scholarship from wrestling? These past few episodes have just seemed a little cheesy to me.

Also, I missed Addy, who was off in Seattle surviving a horrible musical episode of Grey's!

What We Have Hereā€¦

Good returning episode and Sam made right decision and katey coming back violet life was interesting at least she seem stable

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Katie threatening to take legal action against Violet for the book and breach of confidentiality was interesting but Charlotte ex Billy who has been hiding some feelings of his own was unexpected

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

At least she got closure  

Something Old, Something New

I can't believe we missed that part of being a doctor we forget that there are suppose keep patient information confidential but the fact that these doctor discuss patients with each other is something we viewers don't realise it's actually breaking confidentiality and now medical board is investigate the whole practice all thank violet book. .

I don't blame cooper going Vagas after both set of parents thought it was a mistake

Reply 92#92 bala's post

If they don't discuss their patients there's nothing stopping them reading the patients notes because It's a joint practice and with both set of parents against the wedding they did what was right for them

God Bless The Child

Well Addison had tough choice regarding a patient who wanted an abortion and even through she hated it she help her which is great. That boy is evil how can a parent thinking bring another child could fix their son is so wrong.

Reply 94#94 bala's post

How much bad luck does Betsey have to go through but what Naomi did was nice

...to Change The Things I Can

Well Addison meet a man in the supermarket decided run off with him was interesting but than figure out a way to start new practice by dissolving current one was interesting solution.

I personally think Violet was rather selfish running away to do a book tour leaving her friend deal with her mess was bad. it is because of her the current practice is trouble without her book they continued without any problems. She is becoming more selfish as season progress how did she become such an annoying character when she was so likable at the start.

I can't believe Violet with her I need to go on a book tour when the book was ruining the practice. and leaving Pete like that I wonder who will find him on the floor.

I wish Addy went to Figi she never goes anything spontangeous.  IT was good to see Charloette really moved pass the attack so she should help that patient.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

The guy from the supermarket wanting to kiss Addison lips was amusing and Charlotte being able to help the rape patient was nice but sad news for the little girl and what a cliffhanger

Private Practice Season 4: Bonus Clips

Private Practice Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 29, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Private Practice Sneak Peek - 5x01 - God Laughs

Private Practice Season 4 DVD Preview Bloopers

Private Practice Sneak Peek

God Laughs

Well i have say good start to the season opener with surprise ending for addison

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It wasn't a bad start, but honestly I am so sick of Violet! Pete was right: she WAS only thinking of herself. And when she finally got to the hospital and the last person on her mind was actually Lucas, her poor son who witnessed his father's heart attack? Ugh. From a Motherly point of view, she's just driving me nuts!!

Same with Amelia - I hope she gets her head screwed back on straight, and fast!!

Thread