Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

i actually like charlotte and cooper i think they become a serious couple.

Great episode to start off the season!  I do hope Dell comes back though, his character was always great for that comic relief sometimes needed with the intensity of some of those cases that come through the doors of the practice!

I like charlotte and cooper too, but if the relationship doesn't go somewhere soon, it will start to get repetative and boring!  But after Charolette showing up at cooper's door it does show she has feelings for him so maybe they will actually be able to work as a couple.  I'm really curious to see Violet's reaction to the relationship though.  She now sort of knows that Charolette is Cooper's excuse for not going on the vacation cuz of the whole monkey's thing so the relationship is bound to come out soon!

It was a very interesting case too in the episode.  It's nice to see the show focus on the drama in relation to the cases and the ethics of medicine as well as the lives of the character.  It makes it seem more real!  How do you not tell your kid that he is HIV positive though?  That's just wrong!

Reply 6#6 imarielle626's post

i know it was wrong  but too late for 13 year old teenage girl

I have to agree it is wrong and now he may have infected another person. This could bring up criminal charges. Lets hope not.

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

that problem with parent's it's there choice and he had follow legal regulation

As for Dell, he may have left the practice but what the colleagues did to Naomi- might be a lead for Dell in the wooing of Naomi.

Reply 10#10 Teachergirl's post

I'm glad he quit good ridden -they  need a new receptionist

I read that even though he quit the job he'll remain a part of the show. So either he could be a patient or Naomis new boyfriend. Something like that.

2x02

It is interesting to see how they are dealing with the practice being in trouble. But the Charlotte Cooper Violet thing..... a bit annoying.

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

But imagine finding out the girl you in love with is your sister , the moral story-line are really interesting.

They sure are. I love the fact that Namoi and her Ex may be getting back together.

I can see Addision starting to do more work at the Hospital and maybe bringing in people from there.

Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

she said it was only angry ***

Reply 14#14 bala's post

So far the patient storylines have all been rather interesting. Really gets you to think - also the one with the father and son. The show has definitely grown up and is a lot less fluff than at the beginning. You can see them questioning themselves about what they want in the job and their personalities and it is really interesting.

Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

I'm glad there up the stakes in the second season

I think they had a good long time to think about where to take the show- and so far it looks really good. I am glad they gave it a second chance and it is definitely developing well so far.

Reply 19#19 Teachergirl's post

yes i know there did a lots of months think about the direction but the story-line practice going into the ground wasn't introduced in first season suddenly they drop this bomb shell in the first episode

I think they had this planned for last season but with the strike it all ended way sooner than they probably expected. I think that this premiere would have made one hell of a season finale though! Blame writers strike???

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

yep your right it would made great clif-hanger

I think if it had been part of a regular season it would have come right before the longish break over the holidays- also a good timing there.

i can't wait to see what they come up with next week

Thread