Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Didn't you watch big love ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Yes but that was polygamy

The Standing Eight Count

Well the guys really had a good time but Charlotte finding out about what copper's son's mother was hiding was sad and the fact she can't tell Cooper is going create tension when he finds out because you know he will find out

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Amelia uncovering what was wrong with Mason's mom, Erica was sad and Charlotte being forced to lie to the guy's was terrible but i had a feeling that Violet would re-consider the offer to go on a date with the young paramedic especial after what Pete said after having a bachelor's night

Losing Battles

Well that was another great episode but the question was whether it was murder or self defence?

Reply 52#52 bala's post

No wonder David wanted them to give her an hysterectomy But she should of reported him before wishing him dead because it was self defence but looks like murder

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I don't know - considering the whole situation, probably self defense. But Violet doesn't really seem 100% convinced, does she?

Man, she's had some bad luck in that house, time to move!!

Reply 54#54 studiojek's post

Yeah she really should move

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 04:18 ]

5x13 The Time Has Come

Erica and Mason were lucky when involved in a car accident and Cooper was right when he told her not to drive with Mason in the car but refusing to tell Mason is going to be horrible if she dies before he knows and Pete was out of order after he finds her kissing Scott

Too Much

Look like next week going to be a cross-over episodes so i can't wait but it will be interesting to see whether Derek can save her

Reply 58#58 bala's post

What a sad story with the girl trying to raise her baby brother because their mother is a junkie and lets hope Derek can save Erica because i think Charlotte's right that if she dies Mason will find it really hard

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she really step up to get her brother some help despite hating her mother

Reply 60#60 bala's post

There's probably not many sisters that would do that for their baby brother

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

It was a baby at end of the day she showed that despite being abandoned by her mother when she was child she wasn't going let her baby brother go the same way

5x15 You Break My Heart

What a time for Mason to find out about his mother when Cooper and Charlotte take her to Seattle Grace to meet with Derek and Lexie regarding the very risky surgery but his reaction was predictable, Charlotte explaining the risks of the surgery which was nice and the right thing to do

5x16 Andromeda

First thought: Sam is so stubborn!!!! I know he just got his sister back in his life and all that, but c'mon, you're a doctor, wake up! Also, is it ok that Sheldon keeps talking about his patient, Corrinne, with her brother? Isn't there any client-patient confidentiality?

After weeks of hating Pete and Violet together, now I'm rooting for them. Yay!

Addy and Jake...hmm..undecided...

Thread