Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Aftershock

Well best moment

Charlotte comes in punches copper and says I'm pregnant
Cooper: We having a baby
Charlotte : No, we having 3

That's really me me smile

What a shocking ending for Violet but i loved how they filmed in showing different characters story lines

100th Episode: Mourning Sickness

Well sad episode but Violet getting high was amusing but Sheldon situation with the patient was a tough call i feel bad for him but as a doctor he had no choice but try save his life even through he had a disturbing mindset

Good Grief

Well should Violet being treating patient since she really hasn't time to get over Pete's death ?, Sheldon giving her perspective on her patient was good but the curiosity got the better on her and now he must feel guilty over killing that guy

6x01 Aftershock

Charlotte being pregnant with triplets is going to be interesting and swearing Cooper to secrecy was never going to work, what happened to Pete was a shock and Ed was lucky he had his heart problem in front of Sam

6x02 Mourning Sickness

The pizza party in the bathroom while high was amusing and Cooper blurting out about the triplets was interesting but him laughing saying he's happy but Charlotte's not was funny

6x03 Good Grief

I'm not surprised Violet turned to Sheldon for advice after hearing her patient's confession but loosing her temper was understandable so soon after Pete's death

You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone

Well the new doctor i like he really had no clue who doctor were and way he spoke to them was rather interesting but what sad ending with the little girl i wasn't 100 % sure but it did look like she's dead ?.

The Next Episode

Wow what a way for Sam to find out who his father is but i liked the way he handled the situation .

Apron Strings

Well Addison facing Henry mother was rather stressful but she really panicked but glad she was able to fix the problem and cliffhanger was proposing to Jake.

The World According to Jake

Well looking Jake didn't give an answer to addison proposal and she locked herself in the bathroom but to actually get some background information on jake was rather nice finding out how his ex died was sad and conversation he had with her was rather nice but this why i like this show it's very sentimental.

6x04 You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone

I'm not surprised the little girl went missing with her parents arguing all the time and the new doctor having a run in with the regulars was interesting

6x05 The Next Episode

Sam's mother asking his help after her boss falls ill was interesting but kissing him while she knew the cameras were around was careless and what a way to find out he is also his father

6x06 Apron Strings

Addison meeting Henry's mother and grandmother was stressful and being sued for the birth of the child was terrible but can you imagine what the child would think if she found out her mother wished she had never been born

Thread