Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x07 The World According to Jake

Jake communicating with his dead wife reminded me of another show but was interesting and Addison was right about Jake's patient

6x08 Life Support

The episode being told from Cooper's point of view was interesting but the thought of selected deduction was disturbing and Cooper's being so happy they are having three girls was was great but getting thrown out of pregnancy class was priceless until she went into premature labour and with only one being born for now was an interesting dilemma

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I liked this episode copper narrating the pregancy was rather amusing but not only getting kicked out of class what they did afterwards was very amusing . Those fruits representing the number of months was rather creative,

I'm Fine

Well Sheldon going through the treatment without telling his friends is sad but i am glad he wasn't paranoid about his pedo patient and finding the girl after this much time was sad.

6x09 I'm Fine

It's a good job Sheldon had found happiness with Miranda as she is the only one who knows about his treatment which was sad and what a great call from Sheldon about his patient

Georgia On My Mind

I am still rather surprised at how crazy this episode was around Charlotte because those dance sequences were rather amusing but at the same time rather strange

6x10 Georgia On My Mind

Charlotte being the patient from hell was amusing but glad one of the nurses had the nerve to stand up to her

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I felt sorry for that HR lady i mean what cowards board were sending her on her own to talk to Charlotte but i did like how she handled the situation with her step son over the bullying issue .

Good Fries Are Hard to Come By

Well who would of thought that a TV advert would make a person go on date with a doctor

6x11 Good Fries Are Hard to Come By

An episode about Amelia being sober and getting over her dry spell was different and amusing at times especially with the series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors but James was a pleasant surprise

Full Release

Wow she finally has her babies but i didn't know this series was coming to an end

6x12 Full Release

What a tragedy that Jake was responsible for the delay in the adoption but at leased he made it right

In Which We Say Goodbye

I am not sure how i feel about the series finale i am happy for most of characters except Sam and Nomi because Sam was having good relationship and now because of one night stand he's back with his ex-wife   .

6x13 In Which We Say Goodbye

Naomi getting pregnant from a one night stand with Sam was ironic but you have to feel sorry for Stephanie and Sheldon quitting to spend what little time Miranda has left was nice

Thread