Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

Question does addison have any experience running a practice?

Well, she ran neonatal surgery at SGH so I'd say she has some admin background.

Reply 46#46 Teachergirl's post

that a department not a whole practice?

Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

I think Naomi voted for Naomi and Sam voted for Sam.

I think Addison in charge was the obvious answer but not long-term, she's not exactly cut out for the management side of things I don't think.

I'm also happy Cooper is pushing his relationship with Charlotte to another level - I think the mother catching him on the website made him realize he's not that interested in all that stuff like he once was.

Not really a big fan of Meg and Pete ("Peter"). I wonder if they'll bring her into the practice.

Reply 48#48 studiojek's post

we learnt a lot new information about pete think  about it, out of all the character we don't know nothing about him. it was good thing but do you think she will join the practice later on in the season?.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

She was a good source of information, true, but I just am not a big fan of that actress. What else was she in, was it ER? I can't remember. Anyway, we shall see if she joins the practice...what was her specialization?

Reply 50#50 studiojek's post

i don't know i think she's one of those aid doctors?

Private Practice 2x05

Well another great episode Addison getting used to being the boss but what a clif-hanger-what is her new job?

I agree...another great episode!  Violet's "stop sleeping with skanks" line that Charolette over heard was priceless and hilarious!

Wow Violet was raped...I never saw that coming!  I can't believe her friend still destroyed the record...i guess politicians will always be like that though.  It was weird seeing the actress on a doctor show where she wasn't the doctor though lol (she was on ER for those who were wondering)

I wonder what Charolette is up to with the office space.  Does the practice have some competition now?  She wouldn't do that to Cooper though would she?

i'm glad the case worked out the way it did.  That girl just wanted the baby for selfish reasons.  THere are much better ways to spend her last year with those who love her!

Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think her new job is gonna put her in direct contention with the practice.  coop has been spilling out his heart out to her, so i see some rocky roads ahead of the new couple.  

I'm really getting tired of the fight between ni and addison.  i liked this show because of the family dynamic the clinic had but now it's trying to watch the way they are.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

I saw the rape issue coming - ever since the case addison had regarding the girl who said she was raped.  i could tell violet had a history regarding rape.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 56#56 kwargalla's post

Yeah, she did get very strange when Addison talked to her about that case a while back.

I definitely see a rocky road for Coop and Charlotte - who is that guy who's her boss  I wonder!

I was also tired of Naomi and Addison fighting - I'm glad they seem to be finding some common ground now. Maybe with Naomi and Sam not together anymore, Naomi will rely a bit more on Addison again.

Sigh. I totally forgot that there wasn't going to be an episode this week....... bummer.

Reply 58#58 Teachergirl's post

you and me both but it gave me a chance catch today's show usually i don't get time to see CSI:NY but today i did

lol same thing here! Me too........... I think I am two episodes behind on regular csi already........

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

your not missing much

I think that is why I am behind- I just find it sad and a bit depressing. Same for Without a Trace at the moment.

Reply 62#62 Teachergirl's post

it is i watch Miami because it's only one a lot upbeat than NY and vagas

a man with two wives

Thread