Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6

Yes, a man with two wives! So I wonder, legally as doctors, it was illegal for them to tell the women but the fact that this man is committing a crime by being married to two women, wouldn't they have to report that or something? Just wondering how the whole medical ethics thing goes.

I wish Naomi and Sam would get back together!

I also see a rocky raod ahead for Coop and Charlotte. He might have just gotten over it if she'd been honest with him, but now things are going to get ugly. Violet's definitely right, Charlotte's doing it on purpose to sabotage the relationship.

VERY AWKWARD moment of Addison getting arrested for spying on her boyfriend!!

Reply 65#65 studiojek's post

What  about dale shocking revelation he has a daughter?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Shocking indeed - she is cute though =)

Reply 67#67 studiojek's post

So I'm guessing drug addict mother is going to be a future story-line?

Episode 7

i'm of 2 minds regarding Cooper
#1 - you go boy!! i'm so glad he finished it how he did.  way to stand up for himself!!
#2 - poor boy   it's sad cause he really put himself out there this time and was willing to take big steps to make the relationship more than just about sex.  

regarding Addison's brother - I'm SOOOOO glad she told him to go home!!! I was thinking in the beginning he might have stuck around for a couple episodes and it would have been fun but Addy was right to boot him to the door.  Just cause she has money and Mr. Swat doesn't? Derek had money and we (those who watch both PP & Greys) know how well that worked out!!  I'm so happy she stuck by him.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 69#69 kwargalla's post

This a difficult episode for Violet dealing child offender was disturbing and i do sorry for him when we found out he was abused and he realise it was wrong which is a good sign but i do hope he get help he  needs

I'm glad cooper broke up with her-i hate she tried to manipulate him and i'm glad he saw through her

Peter was right question her motives i glad she told him how she felt about him.

What an emotional episode...or was it just me being really really tired?

anyway...I was liking Coop and Charolette, but he did do the right thing!  I wonder if she will step up know.  It is obvious she really cares for him, it's just hard for her cuz she is the type of person who always needs to be in charge and doesn't really do relationships.  

Addison and SWAT guy (is his name Kevin?  I still think of him as Christopher lol) are so good together.  I'm glad she kicked her brother out of the house, and I hope they go back to how they were before he intruded on their lives!  I was thinking the same thing about Derek when her brother made that comment about dating someone more like her.  (My though was along the lines of well she was married to a world class neuro-surgeon and ended up cheating on him with a double board certifited ENT and Plastics surgeon, so maybe this SWAT guy is just what she needs for a change! )

Private Practice 2x08

Ok this was another fantastic episode Violet wanted to believe he was innocent but he wasn't he killed his wife. i don't want to get into abortion discussion so I'm going leave as it's really the person. Tough Addison case baby or the mother i understand guy wanted to hold on to his wife.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

PP really is doing a great job keeping their episodes up!  I'm not going to start the abortion discussion either, but I can see why it would bother Naomi so much.  After all she did start the practice to help couples who can't conceive on their own so watching women kill a potential life that many of her patients would do anything to call their own has got to be frustrating.  But it is not her practice anymore, so it is Addison's call as to whether or not Meg can use Oceanside Wellness Center to perform abortions.

I knew Charolette loved Cooper!  It's only a matter of time now until they are back together.  Coop definately changed her!  Just look at her senstivity now with that guy and his comotose (not)-wife and the baby!

A very intense episode, good for PP.

I'm looking forward to seeing Charlotte and Coop back together, they are a very cute couple!

Reply 74#74 studiojek's post

i honestly don't think they are not right for each other-i really hate her because Coop a nice guy but she tries manipulate him so much that it seems it's not a equal relationship.

love the dynamic that seems to be happening between the co-op and charlotte's new doctors office. but there seems to be glaring wholes in the set up story.  for one when they rented out the 4th floor there would be a non-competition clause in the rental lease.  and it seems that the new office being built is going to come into direct competition with the 5th floor.  especially when they have just hired a shrink.

in saying all that.... i liked the look violet glanced towards the new shrink in the building.    

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I feel like she really is trying her best - she's just not used to actually having feelings for someone. A rough exterior, but she obviously does care about him. We'll see how she tries to win him back!

Reply 77#77 studiojek's post

She just seem like she is trying ruin the relationship the way she treats him like a toy which i absolutely hate

I see a new (possible) love interest for Violet!

I initially dislike Charlotte and Cooper as a couple, but I've actually grown to like them together. Charlotte has definitely softened up somewhat because of this relationship.

What is it with this whole Pete and his wife thing? Every time he says something about her, it's about how much he hated her and how he's relieved that she's dead...and that's it. I want to know more! I hope he eventually opens up about it...

And that brings us to the Karen and Doug situation. I feel bad for Doug. I mean, after all, he had to endure his wife's constant verbal abuse.. But then again, that doesn't justify his actions. It's a messy situation. I felt bad for Violet for being in the situation she was put in.

I'm glad we're getting to know more about Dell. His character was really dull in the beginning. It seemed as though the writers wrote in the role and then just kind of forgot about it. The daughter storyline (I was not expecting that!) and the abuse thing really added depth to the character.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 12-6-2008 21:41 ]

Reply 79#79 funny-girl101's post

I also think they might be working on a little love interest for Violet!  I hope so - I wasn't thrilled with her character in the beginning but I've really come to like her.

Private Practice 2x09

great episode loving the ending with the bike

promo next episode

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Do we think Naomi and Sam are going to stay just friends or...?

Violet and Pete huh...interesting. Where's Meg off to now, I can't remember??

I felt badly for Charlotte, and I was kind of hoping she was pregnant! Eventually they're going to get back together of course!

Reply 83#83 studiojek's post

yep so was i

it been interesting relationship but that guy Addison's patient got. i really hate him

Thread