Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Ugh, you mean that Dr from the 4th floor? NOT a big fan either. What is it with all new annoying characters on all my favorite shows!!? Ha!

Reply 85#85 studiojek's post

yep i really found him slimy

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Slimy is a great word for him!

Reply 87#87 studiojek's post

i just hope he doesn't get involved with Addison.

Private Practice 2x10

Well another good episode i don't know where to start but i can't believe how selfish Violet was being with Pete she knew he had a girlfriend and she still went ahead but it funny to see how they couldn't keep their hands off each other .

Am I the only one who found it a bit silly that everyone got upset with Addison for treating those girls? It's not like she was condoning what they do, but they thought they had STDs and she is a doctor, that's her job. I don't know, I was just a little annoyed that everyone was judging Addison as if she'd done something wrong or illegal. And as for Kevin -- good riddance boy!

The truth is Bala that both Pete and Violet were being selfish, it's not fair to put it all on Violet. I just find it hard to be upset at those two, they are actually a pretty cute couple!

I don't like the idea of Naomi working for Mr. Slimy either...in many ways I think Sam was right -- this is a step in the wrong direction.

Reply 90#90 studiojek's post

fair enough both of them were to blame

Reply 89#89 bala's post

It takes two to tango and the way Pete and his girlfriend were, he wasn't fully commited I think. But I#d never have guessed- the two of them! Wow.

Private Practice 2x11

This was another great episode, a measles outbreak in a clinic wow that something i never thought you would never see since we all have vaccination against this when we were a kid  and  cooper had to make a tough decision about giving the kid the vaccination against mother wishes. . I'm glad Sam found a new girlfriend I'm fed up him and neomi. in fact i begaining find her character quite annoying.

Private Practice 2x12

Well another fantastic emotional episode i don't know where to start but you would of thought Addison would have learnt her lesson from Mark at least to some degree but this is why we watch the show for the romantic complication and speaking about this Violet two time guys it really shows you people capable of anything but humour just keep coming when all 3 woman were trying to get some advice from violet while she was being examined by Addison that was funny.  

The father had a difficult choice it was hard decision but i have to say he was self-fish in my opinion-you guys can disagree with me but i think it was selfish.

son finding about the mother-another shocker i loving surprises patient bring up on this show.

Another really good episode- I so enjoy PP this season! One thing I like is that most cases really make you think about them long after the episode is over. I don't know what I had done in that situation the father had to face.

Reply 95#95 Teachergirl's post

none of us will know until it happens

But it is really interesting that they pick those cases- so the show actually makes you think and wonder and it is not just entertainment.

Reply 97#97 Teachergirl's post

Yeah but i always feel i forget about them once i watch the next episode. if i asked 1 month ago the episode that aired what was case could you remember?.

true.... but while I cannot remember which case went with which episode- I can still list a few for the season- just not in the order they aired.  I'd need to see them more often to be able to do that.

Oh.... just caught some info on what's to come in the next episode- well, that will make things interesting............ http://www.tv.com/private-practi ... sh&tag=episodes;title

[ Last edited by Teachergirl at 1-21-2009 20:53 ]

Woah that was an unexpected ending!

So I think Violet's baby's daddy is going to be Pete.  Just a feeling I have.

Does anyone else think it is weird that all of Oceanside docs are dating the other private practice doctors?  One thing I liked about PP over Grey's was that it concentrated less on the drama of whose sleeping with whom and more on the doctor patient drama.  Now it is becoming more and more about the sex.  I hope PP doesn't dig itself in a whole like Grey's did!  I really enjoyed the dynamic of this show but this past episode I felt was lacking in that dynamic!

Reply 101#101 imarielle626's post

Yes, I agree-  I hope it doesn't become all sex-related and it keeps some of its medicine to it. That might be kind of hard with the new addition of Addy's brother though. And here I was hoping we'd seen the last of him, agh.

I agree with you that I think Pete's going to be the father. I really thought Violet and Pete were a good couple, I hope they can work things out and have a baby and be one big happy family

I agree- as much as I enjoyed the second season, the last episode was not my thing and I cannot stand Addies brother.
As for Violet's baby- I really hope Pete is the father. Much prettier genes.

Reply 103#103 Teachergirl's post

Wait till to see cross-over episode on grey's

Thread