Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What a brilliant start to the new Season. I loved the flash back scenes that showed how Pete and Violet met.

This has brought the team closer together. They are eachother's family.

No Bala, the baby didn't die. They both survived.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

than why were there at the funeral ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wasn't the funeral Pete's first wife

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i didn't get that it , the flashback confused me so i thought funeral was in the present

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I re-watched it and Violet was standing next to Pete and the coffin was to big for a baby

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm sure I'm not only confused about that

Yeah it was a flashback to his wifes funeral. You can tell by their clothes & haircuts, if you look closely.  And no Addison in the scene.  And the baby lived, Pete put him in Violet's hands at the end.  

I thought this was a great episode as well.  It was cool to see how they got their start.  I wonder if Naomi is going to stay with them, that's what it sounded like?

Reply 10#10 themegababe's post

it does look like she might stay

It was a great start to the season but I wonder what will happen to the baby. Do you think Viloet will keep the baby?? the closing of the show was hinting that she might not.

It was hard to to follow why the coffin until the end when I realized it was for the wife.

I hope she comes back because they are a family and all need to work together.

Just watched the most recent episode live.  It was good, but seemed a bit slow.  I couldn't focus.  I'm going to have to watch it again!  Also, does anyone recognize the father?  He looks familiar & I can't put my finger on it.  He wasn't listed on imdb.  And the mom - she was the sister of the girl who sat in the tree on Grey's last season! haha

Quote:
does anyone recognize the father?
Yep you might reconise him either the Reaper where a demon or veronica mars where he sneaky PI

it was slow episode team are fractured it going time mend and i think vilet did the right giving the baby to pete

Was he the guy with a swastika in the ambulance crash episode of Greys?  I think the title is Crash Into Me.  

And I agree with you Bala, I think Bala did do the right thing in bringing the baby to Pete.  I think he can handle Luke much better.  But I imagine he is upset & confused!

Reply 15#15 themegababe's post

Quote:
I think Bala did do the right thing in bringing the baby to Pete
BEST TYPO OF THE DAY LOL

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That is some temper that Tammy has got but Violet and the closet was funny

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

but she couldn't help herself remember medical condition but can you imagine how her mother feel thinking she was responsible

haha that was a good typo, Bala.  But you all knew what I meant!

Reply 19#19 themegababe's post

i didn't know i was on the show

I was great that Violet gave the baby to Pete. She has alot to get straighten out before she can look after it. Also as she stated she does not have the bond with the baby because of the way it was taken from her.

I love the fact that Naomi and Addison are still have the tension. Nay did hurt Addison by leaving after she was the one to convince Addison to stay.

I too wasn't sure if Violet would instantly click with the baby after all she had to go through. It will be interesting to see what happens next.......

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

trust me the new episode is brillant but it's not updated today

Thread