53 123
Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Have a look at this message board about PP and the writers' strike:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/priv ... 5220&tid=192703

I just got caught up on these first 2 episodes and agree with your comments - I think this season has much more substance and I'm enjoying it so far more than Grey's.

So, question then, why do you think it was easier for Naomi to forgive Sam than with Addison? Was it, um, hormonally linked??

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Good point bala.

Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

I think Naomi voted for Naomi and Sam voted for Sam.

I think Addison in charge was the obvious answer but not long-term, she's not exactly cut out for the management side of things I don't think.

I'm also happy Cooper is pushing his relationship with Charlotte to another level - I think the mother catching him on the website made him realize he's not that interested in all that stuff like he once was.

Not really a big fan of Meg and Pete ("Peter"). I wonder if they'll bring her into the practice.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

She was a good source of information, true, but I just am not a big fan of that actress. What else was she in, was it ER? I can't remember. Anyway, we shall see if she joins the practice...what was her specialization?

Reply 56#56 kwargalla's post

Yeah, she did get very strange when Addison talked to her about that case a while back.

I definitely see a rocky road for Coop and Charlotte - who is that guy who's her boss  I wonder!

I was also tired of Naomi and Addison fighting - I'm glad they seem to be finding some common ground now. Maybe with Naomi and Sam not together anymore, Naomi will rely a bit more on Addison again.

Episode 6

Yes, a man with two wives! So I wonder, legally as doctors, it was illegal for them to tell the women but the fact that this man is committing a crime by being married to two women, wouldn't they have to report that or something? Just wondering how the whole medical ethics thing goes.

I wish Naomi and Sam would get back together!

I also see a rocky raod ahead for Coop and Charlotte. He might have just gotten over it if she'd been honest with him, but now things are going to get ugly. Violet's definitely right, Charlotte's doing it on purpose to sabotage the relationship.

VERY AWKWARD moment of Addison getting arrested for spying on her boyfriend!!

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Shocking indeed - she is cute though =)

A very intense episode, good for PP.

I'm looking forward to seeing Charlotte and Coop back together, they are a very cute couple!

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I feel like she really is trying her best - she's just not used to actually having feelings for someone. A rough exterior, but she obviously does care about him. We'll see how she tries to win him back!

Reply 79#79 funny-girl101's post

I also think they might be working on a little love interest for Violet!  I hope so - I wasn't thrilled with her character in the beginning but I've really come to like her.

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Do we think Naomi and Sam are going to stay just friends or...?

Violet and Pete huh...interesting. Where's Meg off to now, I can't remember??

I felt badly for Charlotte, and I was kind of hoping she was pregnant! Eventually they're going to get back together of course!

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Ugh, you mean that Dr from the 4th floor? NOT a big fan either. What is it with all new annoying characters on all my favorite shows!!? Ha!

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Slimy is a great word for him!

Am I the only one who found it a bit silly that everyone got upset with Addison for treating those girls? It's not like she was condoning what they do, but they thought they had STDs and she is a doctor, that's her job. I don't know, I was just a little annoyed that everyone was judging Addison as if she'd done something wrong or illegal. And as for Kevin -- good riddance boy!

The truth is Bala that both Pete and Violet were being selfish, it's not fair to put it all on Violet. I just find it hard to be upset at those two, they are actually a pretty cute couple!

I don't like the idea of Naomi working for Mr. Slimy either...in many ways I think Sam was right -- this is a step in the wrong direction.

Reply 101#101 imarielle626's post

Yes, I agree-  I hope it doesn't become all sex-related and it keeps some of its medicine to it. That might be kind of hard with the new addition of Addy's brother though. And here I was hoping we'd seen the last of him, agh.

I agree with you that I think Pete's going to be the father. I really thought Violet and Pete were a good couple, I hope they can work things out and have a baby and be one big happy family

Reply 106#106 bala's post

I thought this episode was ok - a little too much filler for me, I would've preferred they just deal with the Archer situation immediately instead of having to wait till next week.

However, I did like that Violet finally told both guys. And that poor, poor little girl whose parents abandoned her - and MEAN MEAN Charlotte who had absolutely no heart for a suffering Cooper! I half am hoping Cooper and Violet just get together and that'll be the end of Charlotte. I really liked Charlotte and Coop together before but she's just always so extreme!

Reply 128#128 cshapiro's post

Hear, hear! I couldn't believe how STUPID they all have been acting!!! LOL that at least the crazy woman has an excuse.

bala, I do believe you watch this show too, so that qualifies you as a woman who likes to watch soaps eh?!

Reply 131#131 bala's post

Ahh, ok, good excuse

Reply 134#134 cshapiro's post

Yes, really. Lucky for her such things exist right? P-leeeease!

53 123
Thread