Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 Teachergirl's post

there disguise it from greys and they done a great job

Interview link

Another great episode-i feel sorry for the young woman being forced to get married even through she has a boyfriend her parent doesn't approve but operation was unnecessary

PS: i saw addison vote coming a mile away

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 16:03 ]

Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

Question does addison have any experience running a practice?

Reply 46#46 Teachergirl's post

that a department not a whole practice?

Reply 48#48 studiojek's post

we learnt a lot new information about pete think  about it, out of all the character we don't know nothing about him. it was good thing but do you think she will join the practice later on in the season?.

Reply 50#50 studiojek's post

i don't know i think she's one of those aid doctors?

Private Practice 2x05

Well another great episode Addison getting used to being the boss but what a clif-hanger-what is her new job?

Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

Reply 58#58 Teachergirl's post

you and me both but it gave me a chance catch today's show usually i don't get time to see CSI:NY but today i did

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

your not missing much

Reply 62#62 Teachergirl's post

it is i watch Miami because it's only one a lot upbeat than NY and vagas

a man with two wives

Reply 65#65 studiojek's post

What  about dale shocking revelation he has a daughter?

Reply 67#67 studiojek's post

So I'm guessing drug addict mother is going to be a future story-line?

Reply 69#69 kwargalla's post

This a difficult episode for Violet dealing child offender was disturbing and i do sorry for him when we found out he was abused and he realise it was wrong which is a good sign but i do hope he get help he  needs

I'm glad cooper broke up with her-i hate she tried to manipulate him and i'm glad he saw through her

Peter was right question her motives i glad she told him how she felt about him.

Private Practice 2x08

Ok this was another fantastic episode Violet wanted to believe he was innocent but he wasn't he killed his wife. i don't want to get into abortion discussion so I'm going leave as it's really the person. Tough Addison case baby or the mother i understand guy wanted to hold on to his wife.

Reply 74#74 studiojek's post

i honestly don't think they are not right for each other-i really hate her because Coop a nice guy but she tries manipulate him so much that it seems it's not a equal relationship.

Reply 77#77 studiojek's post

She just seem like she is trying ruin the relationship the way she treats him like a toy which i absolutely hate

Private Practice 2x09

great episode loving the ending with the bike

Thread