Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I start to watch the show last night but fell asleep. I am going to watch it on the sight now.

But I have to agree it did have a great start and I can't wait to see how it ends.

I have now watched the whole thing and have to say. I was a great ending! They all now know where everyone stands and how the practice is doing.

I hope that there will not be too many hard feelings between Addison and Naomi.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 10-2-2008 12:41 ]

I have to agree it is wrong and now he may have infected another person. This could bring up criminal charges. Lets hope not.

They sure are. I love the fact that Namoi and her Ex may be getting back together.

I can see Addision starting to do more work at the Hospital and maybe bringing in people from there.

I know!!. This is just the way to get us to see what happens next season (If there is another season)

[ Last edited by carlorica at 5-1-2009 10:55 ]

Reply 134#134 cshapiro's post

Yeah the drugs do make it a little funny. But then again I am not a medical person.

It was a great start to the season but I wonder what will happen to the baby. Do you think Viloet will keep the baby?? the closing of the show was hinting that she might not.

It was hard to to follow why the coffin until the end when I realized it was for the wife.

I hope she comes back because they are a family and all need to work together.

I was great that Violet gave the baby to Pete. She has alot to get straighten out before she can look after it. Also as she stated she does not have the bond with the baby because of the way it was taken from her.

I love the fact that Naomi and Addison are still have the tension. Nay did hurt Addison by leaving after she was the one to convince Addison to stay.

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was a good ep for everyone to get their feelings out in the air.

Charlotte and Cooper is a good thing. I am glad he is admitting her really likes her and wants to have a better relationship with her. Charlottes demeanor can lead back to her Father and Cooper is trying to change her for the better. She can see that now.

Addy and Pete i can't see working. Lets hope She finally chooses Sam.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeah I could see that comming. The only way she can be of use to herself is to be working and He would rather have a stay at home mom.

Thread