50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

From what I saw out in spoilers I think it IS the guy........

Well, I think I saw it coming. My only doubt was whether Shonda would really orphan Betsy. Sad.......
Interesting move from William. And Sheldon- classic loser. I actually felt sorry for the guy but really, Charlotte and Cooper are such a bad combination- they'll make a great couple.

I feel quite sorry for Betsy but it is true- apart from the house explosion there wasn't much of a Dell storyline and I guess theyhad to phase his character out because there wasn't much room for new storylines and ideas. I think he started out as mere eye candy and they did try to expand his character but.... yeah. Sad for Betsy....
Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 5-18-2010 12:23  
My heart broke for poor Betsy =( I won't really miss Del's character too much though, I have to admit. I haven't loved any of his story lines.

Poor Sheldon!! Yeah, Charlotte and Coop are a match - bu ...

Thank you for posting the link to the recipes! Loved that storyline when Naomi was so into the cakes! I wonder what the new season will bring. I would not mind a bit less personal drama.

I was sure Violet was going to run.
And I totally did not expect Sam to be in the tub at the end- I still hope the two can be together.
As for Derek's sister- she may cross over to GA, after all, they have to bring in some new characters after the shooting and I think she'd fit in well.

Especially with the successful wedding in GA I thought it wouldn't be another happy wedding on PP. But I am glad Violet did it. I like her with Pete.
And personally, I would not mind watching Sam in the tub in each and every episode. I prefer him to Dell and his surfboard. But sad when they showed Dell's headstone.

I think it is good that they put the cases of children in car seats over summer in the tv shows- maybe it will help people remember. Such cases are always tragic.

Interesting episode. And interesting plans about the merger and all. I am glad Addison finally told Naomi but I can see why she hesitated- Naomi practically said she was waiting for another blow to crush her and in that kind of situation with William having just died.... I can understand why she did not want to add something else to Naomis plate. So in a way it was unfair that Sam accused her of wanting to keep it secret because she likes the thrill of an affair. After all, the thing with Mark is really long gone now. Speaking of the Seattle crew- Amelia back again...... will she ever make it to GA????
As for Cooper and Violet- oh my. It is nice they are friends but having "dates" every day? Even if it is just about baking shows and all- but that was a bit over the top.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

me too, same here..........
But what I did see- interesting. Loved the little scene with Naomi and the cupcakes.

Ok it is a terrible, terrible pun after the last espisode- but Sheldon is growing on me. There, I said it.
No, really, The way he dealt with Amelia was grand.
As for the whole Betsy aftermath- it is a sad decision but then, if they just took her because they felt obligated to? Not good for her either. This way a family will want her and maybe she can get over it all, at least a bit. But if she had stayed.......... in a way this would remind her of Dell all the time and that cannot be good for her either. But the way Violet keeps beating herself up for it? Maybe because she left Lucas behind once? Guilt maybe? I think Sam should have felt more obliged.

50 123
Thread