Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Private Practice 2x22

now that what i call a clif-hanger

Reply 125#125 carlorica's post

Well cooper was so close

Reply 128#128 cshapiro's post

You do know this show aimed for women who watch soaps

Reply 130#130 studiojek's post

i'm a amateur tv reviewer so i kind of have to watch the show

i watch all us shows no matter what they are

Reply 132#132 studiojek's post

yeah god help any women who get in the way

Reply 136#136 studiojek's post

well we need remember this is tv show

Reply 138#138 studiojek's post

I suppose so but i actually believe it-can you believe how gullible i was

Private Practice Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

How did US fans respond to season two?
"I don't look on boards and stuff because I think it's dangerous, but Shonda [Rhimes, exec producer] said people have responded in a positive way. One of my charities is planned parenthood, so I'm excited that on national television we have been able to talk about some of those issues. Shonda has a way of bringing things in in sort of a sideways way, either with humour or character."

What can we expect from the third season?
"There is a big season finale of season two and a lot happens so we have to resolve that next season. Beyond the dating stuff, one of the funnest relationships I have is that Grant Show comes on and plays my brother. That was really fun. And just to see Addison play a little sister to someone was really fun. I always thought Grant was super hot! He's also really funny - the world doesn't know how funny he is."

I hear that Addison's going to get involved with a married man...
"I know! It's funny when you read it, you're like, 'I object!' and then you realise it's not you, it's the character. I try to play the line and the vulnerability. It's what makes the characters characters and it's not for me to judge."

Could you ever see her reuniting with Derek?
"I don't think so. Who knows, because anything is possible in TV land - and in life! I thought one of the interesting dynamics of the crossover with Grey's was that with Derek and myself, it was nostalgic. There's the chemistry of having known someone for 15 or 20 years - it's like family now and I like that. There's an intimacy there."

Can we expect more crossovers with Grey's?
"I don't know. I wouldn't rule it out. It was really fun for me, personally, and I think the audience responded really well to it. I can't always be objective but I watched the three crossover episodes and I think it was a really strong arc. There are some great moments. All these little secrets come out, like my brother did some terrible things. It wasn't just a crossover for the sake of doing one. I think if it's relevant with the story again, I wouldn't rule it out."

What do you think are the main differences between the shows?
"Grey's is more surgical, with interns who are going through their residency, and [Private Practice] is more grown up. It's doctors at the height of their career, or if not, they're established in their speciality. The relationships are still there between the doctors, but it centres more around the ethics in the cases. In season two, I think you really see it. The show comes into its own and opens up."

[ Last edited by bala at 10-2-2009 17:04 ]

A death in the Family

Well this was a great emotional episode with violet and her life on the line addison having save both of them I'm little confused did the baby die because at end violet was holding the baby. This great season opener i really enjoyed it.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

than why were there at the funeral ?

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i didn't get that it , the flashback confused me so i thought funeral was in the present

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm sure I'm not only confused about that

Reply 10#10 themegababe's post

it does look like she might stay

Quote:
does anyone recognize the father?
Yep you might reconise him either the Reaper where a demon or veronica mars where he sneaky PI

it was slow episode team are fractured it going time mend and i think vilet did the right giving the baby to pete

Reply 15#15 themegababe's post

Quote:
I think Bala did do the right thing in bringing the baby to Pete
BEST TYPO OF THE DAY LOL

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

but she couldn't help herself remember medical condition but can you imagine how her mother feel thinking she was responsible

Reply 19#19 themegababe's post

i didn't know i was on the show

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

trust me the new episode is brillant but it's not updated today

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

there is a story behind why Sam quit being a surgeon-i can't wait to find that out  

pushing the limits

Great episode i can't believe mother -i understand mother thinks she responsible to her grandson but so does she to her 16 year old daughter i mean I'm impressed that a 16 year old could look after 3 year old while being homeless to me that proves she's grown up and knows how to responsible. I'm glad it all worked out at the end

Violet and the couple wow that also a difficult decision. i understand the guys decision

Thread