53 123
Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't like the storyline of the husband falling in love with the sister, it was predictable in my opinion.

Too bad Addy wasn't pregnant, but I hope she decides to adopt and without Sam - I'm still not forgiving him for running to Naomi the second Addy was out of town (burying her mother)!

I thought this episode was a bit on the over-sentimental side. Especially the brain tumor and the possibly-losing-control-of-his-right-hand storyline. Doesn't it seem like they're recycling some stories? Remember the last story about the boy who didn't want to lose his college scholarship from wrestling? These past few episodes have just seemed a little cheesy to me.

Also, I missed Addy, who was off in Seattle surviving a horrible musical episode of Grey's!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It wasn't a bad start, but honestly I am so sick of Violet! Pete was right: she WAS only thinking of herself. And when she finally got to the hospital and the last person on her mind was actually Lucas, her poor son who witnessed his father's heart attack? Ugh. From a Motherly point of view, she's just driving me nuts!!

Same with Amelia - I hope she gets her head screwed back on straight, and fast!!

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I wonder if she's planning on leaving? What's the gossip?

And what about Naomi - is she off the show for good now or not?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well, they did warn her he'd be acting weird from the hormones. I think he's going to need a lot of recovery, so for now I think he and Violet are probably ok, but I definitely see things worsening for them in the future.

I also wonder the storyline with her "patient" she found in the airport is going to continue and go somewhere or if it was just a space-filler.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Ah, Cooper breaks the rules to save a patient..yet again! I have no doubt Charlotte really will call the cops next time!

And another one for the "will never learn" books: Addison. You just KNOW the truth is going to come out and become a bigger deal than what it actually was. She should've just told Sam the truth, he would've gotten over it. Now, when he finds out, he's going to feel totally lied to.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Charlotte always gets mad at Cooper for doing stupid things, but she does her fair share of them as well!

I wouldn't blame Zach, Jodi's husband, for leaving her - that would be a really difficult situation for their child, above all.

I think Addy's going to have to leave Sam...it's terribly obvious they are on two totally different paths and it's just not going to work out.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ah, Bala, your comment sounds like it was Addison who committed suicide!

Am I the only one who thinks Jake and Addison are going to end up getting together? It's just so obvious that she and Sam are going to break up - HOW on earth would it be possible to continue seeing someone while you have a baby "on the side"? RRRRight. Keep dreaming, Addy and Sam!

Reply 29#29 bala's post

=) Ha! Yeah, every once in a while I have the time to actually read other people's posts!!!

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I thought the same thing, but she spoke to the police and I assume she had a good alibi.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I watched the last 4 episodes at once because i was behind! Wow! Amelia sure did hit rock bottom. At first I hated Ryan, but then he grew on me and I was sad for her - though his dying was pretty predictable. "One last time" before they headed into rehab together was so sad. Drug and alcohol addictions are such sore subjects - on one hand I believe like Jake does that they are diseases; on the other hand, I believe like Sam that they are also controllable, if one has the strength -- like Charlotte, in this equation. Anyway, hopefully Amelia will stay clean!

And I do believe that Addison's pregnant -- which is going to totally break her and Sam up!

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I don't know - considering the whole situation, probably self defense. But Violet doesn't really seem 100% convinced, does she?

Man, she's had some bad luck in that house, time to move!!

5x16 Andromeda

First thought: Sam is so stubborn!!!! I know he just got his sister back in his life and all that, but c'mon, you're a doctor, wake up! Also, is it ok that Sheldon keeps talking about his patient, Corrinne, with her brother? Isn't there any client-patient confidentiality?

After weeks of hating Pete and Violet together, now I'm rooting for them. Yay!

Addy and Jake...hmm..undecided...

53 123
Thread