Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

what really amazed me is that she managed look after kid for 3 years without anyone helping her

Strange Bedfellows

Violet having face that crazy women who cut out her baby was tough but wow i can't believe she helped her even with what she did and cooper and Charlotte i mean her new speciality i can understand why cooper was upset but it funny him come home drunk and being mean to her .

Private Practice 3x06

Well another good episode violet suggest electro-shock to a patient and when she comes out of it she doesn't remember her fiancĂ©e but in actual fact she does but doesn't know how to let him down gently   . That poor guy i really felt bad for him can you imagine how he feels .

Quote:
anyone get the feeling Addy and Sam might hook up sometime soon?
Nice catch but i don't think Sam would be stupid but addy might be . That women seem to find complicated men to hook up with-why can't she find nice guy who single ?

Reply 41#41 studiojek's post

He has a daughter

Reply 43#43 studiojek's post

You want sam well look like you might be right

The Hard Part

What an episode, Addison saving the baby was great but losing mother was sad, that really going hit her hard. i love it when the episode doesn't always have a happy ending because it makes it more realistic.

The guy and girl who got married -well i don't know , Did violet put her nose in it? , I'm glad he knows about her being pregnant and is willing to give her a second chance but it's going to be challenging raising another man baby. i honestly don't think they will last. That guy might give it a try but i don't think he will stay with her in long-run.  

Sam & Addison-well they do make a good couple

Sins Of The Father

Poor cooper it was tough when we found out it was all a liar

The Parent Trap

Well a good episode Addison finding out Violet slept with her father how upset she is was hard to see. .

blowups

Wow very emotional episode i can't believe she would put her daughter in danger and Dell tell her he wanted her to die    .

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well I'm surprised he stayed with her for that long i would assume as soon addison left home they would of gotten divorced ?

Another Second Chance

Mark and Addison need i say more,  i don't know but i do think they make a great couple but than Addison telling Sloane daughter about adoption , when mark finds out he going really annoyed at Addison i was hoping he would move to the practice but look like he not.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

i figured out she was pregnant before they reveal it - the look on her face during the episode gave it away and question now is what will Addison do-will she keep it a secret from Naomi or will she tell Sam?

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

I agree she is going over the top i think most parent would be disappointed but would help get through it. What kind of mother forces her own daughter to have abortion ?

Shotgun

Well Addison doing the right thing walking away from Sam shows some growth. Those two little girl was tough choice for any parents. How do you decide ?

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

Well Addison doesn't want get back to her old habits was the reason why she said no to Sam with her history she didn't want to make the same mistakes again.

Reply 66#66 studiojek's post

Come on Naomi stubborn women

Love Bites

Addison and pete

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't know who comes up with these romantic entanglement for characters.

Thread