Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think her new job is gonna put her in direct contention with the practice.  coop has been spilling out his heart out to her, so i see some rocky roads ahead of the new couple.  

I'm really getting tired of the fight between ni and addison.  i liked this show because of the family dynamic the clinic had but now it's trying to watch the way they are.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

I saw the rape issue coming - ever since the case addison had regarding the girl who said she was raped.  i could tell violet had a history regarding rape.

Episode 7

i'm of 2 minds regarding Cooper
#1 - you go boy!! i'm so glad he finished it how he did.  way to stand up for himself!!
#2 - poor boy   it's sad cause he really put himself out there this time and was willing to take big steps to make the relationship more than just about sex.  

regarding Addison's brother - I'm SOOOOO glad she told him to go home!!! I was thinking in the beginning he might have stuck around for a couple episodes and it would have been fun but Addy was right to boot him to the door.  Just cause she has money and Mr. Swat doesn't? Derek had money and we (those who watch both PP & Greys) know how well that worked out!!  I'm so happy she stuck by him.

love the dynamic that seems to be happening between the co-op and charlotte's new doctors office. but there seems to be glaring wholes in the set up story.  for one when they rented out the 4th floor there would be a non-competition clause in the rental lease.  and it seems that the new office being built is going to come into direct competition with the 5th floor.  especially when they have just hired a shrink.

in saying all that.... i liked the look violet glanced towards the new shrink in the building.    

RIP del.  he certainly was eye candy from the beginning but in later episodes i found he got alittle prechie.  i guess they were trying to have him grow up and stop people from treating him like a teenager but they really never gave him fun storylines since the cake baking.  everything else was just too heavy creating a unbalanced character.  In saying that... yes i cried when he was speaking to betsy, saying goodbye.  made me want to find his cake recipes.

yes please.  i had them at one time but not sure where i stored them and have moved a couple times since. I forgot which one i made but it turn out yummy so am thinking maybe on the weekend to go off diet for a couple hundred calories

Reply 116#116 themegababe's post

Thank you from me, thank you from my friends who will be eating the cakes, not so much of a thank you from my waist line - but hey who really needs a thank you from a waist line. lol

Thread