Thread
Printable Version

Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The show always got described by Shonda Rhimes as "lighter and not as dramatic as Grey's". I found that the cases were pretty dramatic actually. The babies being switched (and the reason behind it) , the girls turning blue, the woman that bled whenever she was angry, etc. I just find that the show isn't as funny and lighthearted as the show's creators claim it to be. But whatever, I like it. Not as much as Grey's though. I don't care as much about the characters in PP as I do for the characters in GA. But overall, it's a good show.

I see a new (possible) love interest for Violet!

I initially dislike Charlotte and Cooper as a couple, but I've actually grown to like them together. Charlotte has definitely softened up somewhat because of this relationship.

What is it with this whole Pete and his wife thing? Every time he says something about her, it's about how much he hated her and how he's relieved that she's dead...and that's it. I want to know more! I hope he eventually opens up about it...

And that brings us to the Karen and Doug situation. I feel bad for Doug. I mean, after all, he had to endure his wife's constant verbal abuse.. But then again, that doesn't justify his actions. It's a messy situation. I felt bad for Violet for being in the situation she was put in.

I'm glad we're getting to know more about Dell. His character was really dull in the beginning. It seemed as though the writers wrote in the role and then just kind of forgot about it. The daughter storyline (I was not expecting that!) and the abuse thing really added depth to the character.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 12-6-2008 21:41 ]

Oh Addison, please please please please do not let that Noah guy get to you. I did not see that twist coming.

Surprisingly, I like the friendship between Charlotte and Violet.

Thread