46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Full season discussion

This season has been very interesting, I'm glad Corby wasn't a bad guy i had faith he would be alright but i'm glad to see how it all worked out, i was disappointed there were only 18 episodes but i like Larry back from NASA i really like him.

Don girlfriends seem to be a juggling act i mean two this season way he moved from each other is interesting and it seem Epps family doesn't much luck with love, i was hoping Charlie might propose to Amina but still no luck..  

i love the episode with Charlie taking some practice FBI training love it with shooting gallery where he got the highest score.

After a while the violence does get to you , some of episodes were good but they were some boring episodes. While i was happy about change toward this in season 3 but in Season 4 they pushed it up by putting Charlie in direct danger .

Where can they go in season 5?   

Reply 31#31 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks i just finished it and i have say i didn't see end coming but one confusion he was arrested but was let go?.

i have to respect his belief i just think by next episode it will go back normal just look what corby last season than within 1 episodes the whole situation got sorted out. the same thing is going happen .

Reply 34#34 imarielle626's post

The show could go on with another maths guy ?

but your right this could end of the series

Numb3rs - Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

What an action=pack episode still need Charlie help to help don., don really needs to think before acting putting himself in danger he going get himself killed one day. i liked how they are using Charlie team to help they really becoming like a good team. team within a team they really stand out.  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:31 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

i don't remember last year one?

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

you got a lot of show to catch up on

Reply 9#9 carlorica's post

i personally don't like the actress but there nothing i can do about it

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

yep she was and i didn't like her

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

it was good episode and i think your right there going changes i suspect Don going forced re-tire or take another position i think that guy who interview Charlie might take over Don's job-just a feeling. it nice to see Charlie relationship with Amita more interesting at the end-there were married couple in the bed.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

isn't great that we can predict story-line even before that happen

BTW, WHAT was Colby thinking?!

i know i can't believe it , he should know better but faking a death that going bite him the ass in a future episode

The case is interesting but i agree Don & Charlie are great brother

Reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

i just wish someone would give Henry Winkler a show-he's very famous and surprised why he been out limelight

Episode 5

Wow this was great episode that guy was brillant i mean i love how this episode kept my attention usually i get bored half way through but this great action-packed episode, that guy was talented with barcodes

Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

Well i think he know Charlie better than any of us?

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

it's really up to Alan whether his kids are or not

Numb3rs 5x08

Wow this very emotional episode-it sad to watch that man was tired and cause the accident however it boss who lied about the weight that caused the problem , David was a really mess try to save that child. this was best tense episode of the season

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2008 15:32 ]

Numb3rs 5x10

It been ages since i saw a new episode and this was great episode two maths greek for price of 1 . i love the action-packed episode

Numb3rs 5x11

Good episode i love how this episode related crystal case

Numb3rs 5x12

Another great episode this season has been so good i love the fact criminal are smart change the bus i didn't see coming .

Numb3rs 5x13

This was great episode ghost bride are very disturbing tradition having missing people as a shopping list is rather disturbing

46 123
Thread