Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

100th Episode Celebration

i wonder how many serial killer are out there that haven't been caught?

This episode was great but at the same time interesting to me because, the serial killer played by Brian Howe in this episode was also a serial killer on the drama "Killer Instinct" and played the role of  serial killer called Marty in that tv series. I guess when you play the role of a serial killer once really well your name gets pulled up for it again and again.

Reply 48#48 writemako's post

or if the face fits hehe
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Numb3rs 5x22

Wow I'm a bit shocked at the ending to this episode just when you think everything is ok last 5 seconds really got me

Reply 50#50 bala's post

thing is who is it aimed at ??
charlie was there so another motive beckons eh

Reply 51#51 magic4u's post

i guess we find out why next week i was worried that this was the season cliff-hanger but i checked the episode guide found there 1 more episode. I'm guessing it was aimed at Charlie but we need remember that Amina has excellent computer skills that could another reason why she was kidnapped. The kidnappers won't her for that.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

if it was aimed at charlie why didnt they take charlie ??

Reply 53#53 magic4u's post

Leverage i suppose having her makes Charlie do whatever they want.

Quote:
Originally posted by magic4u at 5-9-2009 13:06  
thing is who is it aimed at ??
charlie was there so another motive beckons eh
guess we were wrong it crazy man who need amita skill as computer hacker

I'd just like to point out that I totally predicted the ending of the season with the proposal...okay so I was a season off, but still.  I posted on here in November of 2007 that the season was going to end with Charlie proposing and while last season didn't this season did!  I'm so happy for them!  I've been waiting for that for a long time!

Oh and that hacker episode was crazy good!  I loved the little clues Amita gave to Charlie.  I think that is the best Numb3rs episode this season! (maybe even ever!)

Reply 56#56 imarielle626's post

I agree with you. I love this epi but the answer of Amita can go either way. If she says Yes, it isn't a real cliffhanger cause that's what everyone expects. If they want to do something unexpected they make her say no and have some good reasons for that. However that might be strange seeing the conversation she had with Alan a few epis back.

I hope she says yes and I can't wait to see that epi

Numb3rs - Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

loving this show [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:32 ]

6x01 - Hangman

Just a reminder people - the new season of Numb3rs begins tonight.  Discussion can begin after viewing.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

OK, I just finished watching the season premiere, and it did NOT disappoint.  Interesting story, more insight into our beloved characters and obviously much more to learn about them this season.

Enjoy (and don't forget to share your thoughts).

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

It was a good season opener i mean shooting at FBI one thing catch them off guard 3 times and he had them at cross-fire.   .

it does look like Charlie and Animita are trying to avoid each other

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Did you see the end of the episode?  There's a reason Charlie & Amita were avoiding each other.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

yes i know i watch as i was type that but I'm glad it's finally over they can get married.

Friendly fire

it always  surprise me  why older , more experience agent always do something ruin their reputation

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It is surprising, but I imagine some (probably the minority) who have been on the job for a long time get cynical and start to think they are owed something more than just their pay.

It was a good episode.  I'm bummed that Larry is leaving.  He's probably my favourite character on the show, and I love the dynamic between him and the others, especially Charlie.  

Thread