Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7 men out

Gambler forced to play Russian roulette to win money   . human nature is a very curious thing-how desperate must you be if you will bet you life on the line

Reply 9#9 bala's post

But how sick are the people betting on it!

Reply 10#10 slade01's post

Well yeah your right there but as long as not them risky their life there don't see the problem

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I finally got to watch last week's episode, and is it just me, or does Larry seem different?  He seems depressed.  They better not have him kill himself or something.  Unless he's going back into space, why wouldn't he be able to attend Charlie's wedding?

As for the main story - sick is right!  The players & bettors have no regard for human life.  Sad.

What about Colby & the "bad girl"?  He could use a girlfriend, but really?  He could do better.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Dreamland

Wow another interesting episode i figured out it was some sort of secret flying machine but it's such a shame that people died out of not going through the proper channels and testing machine

Shadow Markets

Poor hacker thinking he did no harm accidental getting himself involved mosad killer was good story-line

Ultimatum

Well this was great episode when one there own get arrested taking Corby hostage and trying figured out where bad guy is was interesting-who would thought he was hiding in maximum security unit instead escaping.

Episode 11

Lottery episode was some interesting insight into people who play the lottery

Episode 13 Devil Girl

I didn't really like this one. It was not enough of the math and too much of the DNA-guy and Don and the motor club
I didn't really get who the person at the end was, walking over the street.
I think that the car accident may have more consequences than they showed in this epi, but I'm not sure.

Reply 17#17 kellemanske's post

The person on the street was Larry.  I heard somewhere this might be the last season so they have to start tieing up the story lines.  So Larry has to come back so he can attend C&A's wedding.  

I do agree with you this was not one of my fav episodes this season.  even the title was kinda off.  also i didn't really understand why the physco went after the safe watch guy cause in the end he was trying to look out for the girls so that part was hinky.   but i guess it was just a way to show she was extra physco.   

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 18#18 kwargalla's post

He went after him because he warned them about them .

:(

Saw a promo last night that said there are only 2 more new episodes of Numb3rs left.  Talk about short notice.  I had a feeling this might be the final season but I don't remember being forewarned.  I hate when that happens.

OK, just saw another promo.  it's the last 2 epis of THIS season.  I feel better now.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-5-2010 23:31 ]

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

I just hope it will be renewed. It is such a good show and completely different from the others due to the math

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

I hope so too.  The promo for next week's show seems like it could be a series finale, so I think they're covering their bases.

Reply 22#22 waterlilybarb's post

On the other hand, finishing with the wedding would be a great end!

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

I agree the wedding would be great way to end the series

the wedding would be a great finish for C&A but what about Don??  we've seen him in one relationship after another.  I want a happy ending for him as well.  he kinda perposed to robin the other week but it wasn't the romantic kinda that it should have been.  so will he ask agin properly???  

in saying that I SO DON'T WANT NUMB3RS TO END. it better get renewed!!!!

ok so after posting my last post i just came across this good news / bad news article:

Further proof that this Friday’s episode of Numb3rs will be a series finale: Rob Morrow has joined the cast of ABC’s Jerry Bruckheimer-produced legal drama The Whole Truth.

The project, which also stars Nip/Tuck’s Joely Richardson, chronicles the building of a case from the perspective of both the defense and prosecution.

For Morrow, Truth is technically in second position to Numb3rs, although there’s little chance the CBS procedural will return next fall.

Not to be outdone, Morrow’s Numb3rs bro, David Krumholtz, was recently tapped to headline Fox’s Untitled Ron Howard IRS pilot.

Source

total bad news if numb3rs doesn't come bad, BUT total good news that i'll still get to see Rob Morrow weekly

Cause and Effect

This was great season-finale losing his gun made for an interesting season finale and i can't believe guy was stupid enough cause problem leading him getting arrested.

kwargalla, it seems like you've got your happy ending for Don as well. But judging by this season final, it will be a series final too.

Thread