Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Numb3rs - Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

loving this show [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:32 ]

Episode 1: Hangman

This was a good season 6 opener, I liked the scene of Charlie doing some maths while being shot at by a sniper, I had 2 favourite scenes with the first being when Don & Charlie talked in the War Room about Don being slower and the second was when Alan & David talked about what would happen if Don or Charlie was killed, it was a shame that Shepard Crater was killed in the end, the best thing about this episode was of Charlie writing his letter addressed to whoever gets his office next, I thought the Charlie & Amita side story about keeping their engagement secret was stupid.

Episode 2: Friendly Fire

This was quite a good episode, I have to admit that it was nice seeing a shoot-out that did not include Don and his team at the start, the best thing about this episode for me was the Larry side story about him deciding to leave Cal-Sci to find himself again, I loved the scene of Jordan Farmer using a Space Shuttle Simulator while Charlie & Larry had a serious talk, I had no interest what so ever in the bet David, Colby & Nikki made because I thought it was stupid, I look forward to seeing where this Don having doubts about himself goes in future episodes.

Thread