Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

episode 4x17

This was an amazing episode - we finally got to meet Amedia's parents    and OGM they tried to set her up at the same dinner as meeting Charlie.  i felt sooooo bad for him, and she didn't even notice    
I'm so sad about megan - i can already tell their getting ready for her to leave the show    i wonder who they will get to replace her on the team?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

Barb i totally agree with you - i was not thinking the episode would end like that, let alone the season.  I almost had to double check that the show had been picked up for another season.  I wonder how Charlie will get his clearance back?!?!? cause larry was right he won't ever be able to do all his work for the college let alone work for the FBI.  I can see it will take a bit for Don to understand why charlie did it but hopefully he'll get over it quick enough.  

This episode was the first time i really noticed the hiding of the belly.  twins - congrads to Diane but i'm really gonna miss Megan's character.  for some reason i think there must have been something going on between Rob Morrow and Diane Farr cause over the last couple episodes we really haven't seen them together. and he didn't even have a goodvye seen with her.  i found this very odd.

Reply 17#17 kellemanske's post

The person on the street was Larry.  I heard somewhere this might be the last season so they have to start tieing up the story lines.  So Larry has to come back so he can attend C&A's wedding.  

I do agree with you this was not one of my fav episodes this season.  even the title was kinda off.  also i didn't really understand why the physco went after the safe watch guy cause in the end he was trying to look out for the girls so that part was hinky.   but i guess it was just a way to show she was extra physco.   

the wedding would be a great finish for C&A but what about Don??  we've seen him in one relationship after another.  I want a happy ending for him as well.  he kinda perposed to robin the other week but it wasn't the romantic kinda that it should have been.  so will he ask agin properly???  

in saying that I SO DON'T WANT NUMB3RS TO END. it better get renewed!!!!

ok so after posting my last post i just came across this good news / bad news article:

Further proof that this Friday’s episode of Numb3rs will be a series finale: Rob Morrow has joined the cast of ABC’s Jerry Bruckheimer-produced legal drama The Whole Truth.

The project, which also stars Nip/Tuck’s Joely Richardson, chronicles the building of a case from the perspective of both the defense and prosecution.

For Morrow, Truth is technically in second position to Numb3rs, although there’s little chance the CBS procedural will return next fall.

Not to be outdone, Morrow’s Numb3rs bro, David Krumholtz, was recently tapped to headline Fox’s Untitled Ron Howard IRS pilot.

Source

total bad news if numb3rs doesn't come bad, BUT total good news that i'll still get to see Rob Morrow weekly

This was a great way to end the show but i'm still crying over the probability that this was the Series finale.  And yes i got my happy ending with don popping the big question.  I know i complain when they cancel show's i love but maybe ending this one on a high note vs just canceling and leaving us hanging is the kind of bitter sweet i can take.
If this is the end - i say goodbye to a long standing show that i never lost interest in and that i've re-watched many times.  Great cast and great stories.  Numb3rs I've enjoyed watching!!

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

I know it's just so sad.  BUT  I love that Navi Rawat (Amita) is gonna be on Castle.  Cause both guys have a show their off to so it's great to know that she is going somewhere too!!

Thread