Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Reply 60#60 adeveny's post

Hey there, what kinda of trouble are you having exactly? Are you getting any error messages?

I am getting an error message. Actually mozilla completely closes out and it gives me an error message. Im not really sure what is going on.

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

I'm ok now, thankfully. Some crazy computer weirdness. I had done all of those previously suggested things as well as read through the troubleshooting tips, but had some malware that was causing it to behave unfavorably.

Why does this always happen =/

I have been using this site for awhile and I keep running into problems. My latest is one that has happened before. I have tried everything that has been suggested in this thread but nothing seems to work. I was watching Medium and was on my third episode of the day but everytime I try to watch it a black screen just loads and says done. I click the epi link, the window comes up, says its connecting, then just a black screen with 'done' at the bottom left. It wont even give me a chance to see the real player icon cause that is what I usually watch it in. So I try and paste the link into real player which has worked for other problems I have had but doesnt work for this. I was hoping this wouldnt come back again as I had left for awhile because of the problems I kept having on this site that dont seem to occur with others. I have watched plenty of shows on this site and then all of a sudden another problem. I have tried most everything and am really tired of trying things just to get it to work. Anyone else having this problem or that could offer some advice? Thank you, Lisa
creativeemotion dot com

Perhaps you need to do a clean uninstall and reinstall realplayer.

hi, well ya, ever since new vip site change, nothing works for me, tried both servers, and all different browsers but every time it crashes on me any clue whats going on?
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 For your inconvenience 5-24-2009 12:10
  • trulee Treasure +4 For your inconvenience 5-24-2009 12:10

Reply 66#66 jaxon001's post

Are you PC or Mac user?

im on a mac

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

im on a mac

Reply 69#69 jaxon001's post

We are aware of the issues being experienced by mac users and are working towards resolving them. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

As of 1030 BST Realplayer is requiring an update to play content from this site, however Realplayer Autoupdate says that there's no update avaliable. Is this because I've messed up the settings on my end (and if so, how do I fix it)? Thanks Garbler

I was having the same problem but I uninstalled real player and then installed it again and it works find

blank screen

My screen is blank after clicking on an episode. It won't load, nothing happens and it just started doing this out of the blue. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks Mia

Reply 73#73 mhdouglass's post

Make sure to use the EU server. Also, if you're on a Mac, make sure that Real Player is your default player. If you need to play with some of the settings, do it with a free show. If you post which show & episode you're trying to watch I'll check it to make sure the episode itself isn't having trouble. Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Sorry, US server works now.
 For MAC users: If Quicktime pops up instead of Realplayer,
Please go to Realplayer page: Help---Reset Realplayer---click on "Next" to the end.
It will solve the problem.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 75#75 lbjedward's post

Thanks LBJ. I'm sure our Mac users will be happy to have such a simple solution.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 64#64 mssweet's post

I have this exact problem. Even tried reset realplayer but it worked the first round, then completely died again. Now it's always either "contacting" then eventually time out error or "failed to connect to the server"....

Reply 77#77 yshir's post

i would try a clean uninstall this means removeing any left behind folders in programs please make sure you do this
The Mod Police Are Watching You

UPGRADE

HOW DO I UPGRADE TO AVOID MAX CLICK TO PLAY NOTICES

Reply 79#79 hdpb's post

first get your self some F$ here http://www.friendvista.com/pay/member/buy.php then upgrade your staus on vip site
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Thread