Thread
Printable Version

Can’t watch with new jw player.

Can’t watch with new jw player.

Hi everyone Is anyone else having trouble playing anything since the Monday update.
I was watching something this morning and now I can’t play anything.
What happened???

[ Last edited by dave-john at 4-13-2020 12:37 ]

yes - same problem here... also when trying from chrome on pc

Yes same problem on mobile and using waterfox on laptop, was OK until today, some shows play most don't, just get one second of static

At least i'm happy to know that its not something in my devices thats wrong..... but it sucks beeing home with the virus and no shows to binge-watch

jw player issues

unable to watch shows with this jw thing is this a simple fix or will it be long process to sort out

I apologize for the inconvenience. I sent an email to lbj so hopefully we will have an answer and or solution to the problem

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 4-13-2020 16:30  
I apologize for the inconvenience. I sent an email to lbj so hopefully we will have an answer and or solution to the problem
can you forward the message that its not only on apple devices there is a problem ? I have also tried from pc ( google chrome) with same result...... also tried to send a message through the member center->contact us page, 'cause I lost quite some points by trying without any luck.

Same problem here, from PC -- earlier today, no problems and casting via Chromecast button in video player -- now, can't even watch on PC and definitely not cast....

Reply 7#7 hekn1973's post

I told him that users were experiencing problems on all media platforms. But, he will always check the forum after the reading my email. I have not received a response yet, but, I would not be surprise if the problem is not being worked on as we speak.

Issue is now resolved.

Unable to login

I am now unable to login to VIP on my iPhone, or my MAC computer. I am only able to login using my iPad. I keep receiving the incorrect password error although the username and password I am using are correct. My VIP username is different than my FV username.

Reply 11#11 Philebwn's post

Hi there, so you can login into VIPtv on your iPad no issues? Try clearing your cache on your Mac and iPhone and then manually type your username and password in again. If you still have the issue, check the password you've saved on the iPad under password settings to make sure it's the same one.

Thread