Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Playing with STYLE is a MUST!!
Have you started shopping for your race shoes yet?

cause i've got mine picked out.   xoxo

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 6-23-2010 17:17 ]

Gossip Girl Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premiered September 13, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well look like i am the first one to comment even through over 200 members have watch this episode when i click on the episode. i don't know but this episode didn't grip me . i am glad Chuck is alive and it will be interesting chuck and Blair bump into each other but i am interested in what that women wants from Nate?.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Blair thinking she got it wrong about her date no being a prince but his chauffeur was amusing and I'm glad he walked out after the way she treated him. What Georgina did was cruel and not the best way to let the family know but Blair pushing Serena in the fountain was funny

I'm curious to know whether Georgina is going to leave Dan holding the baby and not come back! She's definitely up to something and am sure somehow it'll turn out not to be his. As for Blair's storyline - it was amusing but no matter what she does I still like her 10 times more than Serena even though I'm not really sure why. Also, I'm still rooting for Blair and Chuck as I love him too. (Again, not entirely sure why!)

Reply 4#4 mrs_h's post

Same here i like Blair more Serena

Double Identity

Well what an episode i don't know where to start i like Blair chat with Chuck and I think there still hope but with Chuck invite his new girl to New York kind put a small dent into that plan but Nate lying to get Venessa  to get her and Dan together was nice but the look on Serena face when she came back was priceless because both of them seem move on without her and speaking of which Nate new girl seem to be looking for Nate's father.  

So i think we all knew Milo couldn't be Dan but than how will dan feel when he finds out?.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The new girl deserves to know the real Chuck after she saved him and Nate's new girl Juliet's ulterior motive should be interesting

The Undergraduates

Well Julette plan to keep Serena out the charter didn't work but i am curious who guy is she meet in prison is.

Double Identity

Sorry, have gone back an episode but have only just had chance to watch it! I liked this one, Blair did the right thing talking to Chuck but not giving him any false hope - am still rooting for those two and so am not liking Chuck's new girlfriend at all! Juliet is certainly becoming an interesting character - I think I'm going to like her character but not for the right reasons. Also, I miss Jenny and Eric!

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I liked the way Gossip Girl helped Serena to catch Juliet out about trying to sabotaging her life

Touch of Eva

Well Blair what have you done now you made an enemy for life   . She went too far but payback was bad because it was unintentional.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Was Eva telling to truth about the money from the watch considering what they found out about her past and about time that Nate decided to confront Juliet about Ben but Blair planting the passport was despicable

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

We have assume she was telling truth as we have no evidence otherwise but look those two shared about money does suggest there's something more

Goodbye, Columbia

Wow this was crazy episode with everything that happens i mean Chuck and Blair and than the whole situation Juliet trying get Serena into trouble using Vanessa has fall guy was awful.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Wow Juliet is good at manipulating everyone but Blair and Chuck after the assistant position was amusing

Easy J

This now becoming even more complicated that i am officially lost as what going on ending was great but why Serena new guy paying Juliet  for?.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Jenny got her own back on Blair after what she did and Juliet looked upset so i wonder if something happened to her brother in prison

War at the Roses

Well i knew it was matter of time before chuck and Blair hook up again . Look like Julia is going ruin her cousin life .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

What has Serena done to Ben that deserves ruining their cousin life and it was obvious that Blair and Chuck's piece treaty wouldn't last long

Thread