Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Ugh I'm really mad at Aaron!  He's such a womanizer!  That's not how the character was supposed to be!  And i was just starting to like him with Serena, but if he doesn't change his attitude soon he won't last very long!  I feel like he will change his ways because if his dad is getting serious with eleanor then we will be seeing more of him on the show so yeah

poor Jenny.  I mean she got what she deserved cuz she was acting like a brat, but she really did work hard on those clothes and she is talented.  She just needs to grow up and go about this in a mature way (like finish school first)  She's trying to be all grown up but she is really just acting childish!

Reply 92#92 imarielle626's post

Well that's the problem with teenage girls who had success

Reply 92#92 imarielle626's post

Ugh, I can't stand Aaron! He's gone from bad to worse in my mind, am finding it hard to find any redeeming qualities in him.

Yay for Wallace Shawn (playing Eleonor Waldorf's new man), though I can't believe he's on GG!! I love him as an actor. He's been in great stuff - but has anyone ever seen the Princess Bride, that's got to be his best LOL!

I definitely saw that coming with Jenny - what's her name was a little psycho and Jenny definitely needed to do her own thing. Unfortunately she's going to go through some rough stuff now though.

I wonder how Chuck is going to treat Dan now that he's brought him and his dad closer together....?
Recent Ratings
  • imarielle626 Points +2 thanks for sharing =) 11-12-2008 19:13

Reply 94#94 studiojek's post

i doubt chuck will change he still be same Chuck bass

Reply 95#95 bala's post

True! Though, ya never know, maybe he will lighten up a little bit.

ahhh Princess Bride thats what he was in!  thanks for helping me figure that out!  LOVE taht movie!

Thanks for the points Arielle!! Yup, he's also been in lots of other stuff:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Shawn

Reply 98#98 studiojek's post

i thought i recognise him but i couldn't put my finger on it

previews

ok so i just caught up on gossip girl and can i just saw i HATE jenny.  she is just soooo annoying and back stabbing and whinny and urg...... I just can't stand her.  

sorry to others who like her... just had to vent

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 98#98 studiojek's post

you're very welcome.  You are the only non moderator who actually participates on this thread so you deserve to be rewarded!  plus i miss giving out points since i no longer do quizzes cuz participation has been on the low side =(

Reply 101#101 kwargalla's post

She has became rather annoying -- but then again she's a 15-year-old so I guess in many ways it's normal!! I hope she snaps out of it soon.

Reply 103#103 studiojek's post

i highly doubt it she become a spoilt brat -think about it her family was poor once she had a taste being rich why would she want to go back?

Reply 104#104 bala's post

I don't think her family is really poor- less well off then the others at her school for sure, but if you have ever looked at prices of apartments of the size they live in, in New York City- argh! Plus you can be poor and still a spoiled brat. She gets away with way too much and I really hate where they are going with her character.

Blair & Chuck are awesome together by the way.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 105#105 silver1978's post

i can't wait for them to get married Blair & Chuck

Reply 106#106 bala's post

haha Bala, i don't think that would actually happen! that would be one messed up family! lol

i agree jenny is a spoiled brat right now.  but maybe with this whole emancipation thing she will come to realize that this is wrong and snap out of it.  Either that or she will win emancipation and ruin her life then when she comes crying back to daddy he will..well i dunno what Rufus would do in that situation. I was going to say take her back, but after he tried to send her to jail i'm no so sure of that any more!

Reply 107#107 imarielle626's post

One can dream

Reply 108#108 bala's post

chuck and blair married isn't a dream...it's a nightmare! lol

Reply 109#109 imarielle626's post

why i think they are perfect for each can you imagine what their children will be like

haha mini blairs and chucks running around...the world would be in danger lol

Thread