Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it's nice to have a bit of colour added to the show if you get what i mean and what a way introduce new players on to gossip girl and Chuck really need be careful i don't trust her one bit and please am i sensing Blair and Dan hooking up   . Of all unlikely people it really was predictable she would start liking him he's not guy who hasn't hook up with her .

Damien Darko

Well to think Dan didn't trust Blair was great but he made up for it and i do hope they become friends but what is Damien planning

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Dan sabotaging Blair's guest was an amusing turn of events and as you say he did make things right which was nice

Panic Roommate

Well another good episode, Blair getting what she want was more than she could imagine and who thought she would pull it off but her boss decided call it quit was rather amusing. Rena convince her father keep chuck in the company seems have worked I don't know if he playing her or not but he's doing a good job trying keep his company.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That was a smart move by Chuck in delaying Rena from going to the meeting and Eric lying for Damien was stupid

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

But i like how he got payback on Damien

It-Girl Happened One Night

Wow another good episode and it look like chuck might put nail in bass industry without realise it and he really didn't think things through at least the captain gave him the keycard that might actually help Chuck but blair finding about rena relationship with chuck was real must hurt .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

It looks like Chuck has meet his match with Russell by being played along with the Captain but keeping the key card should give Chuck another chance

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Russell has more experience than chuck in business so i am not surprised he really need someone who is just as experience but has no one apart from lilly

you can see the writers trying to put dan and blair together not sure that that will happen it would be the most cring worthy moment ever i think if that happens
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 49#49 babysexylexy's post

i am actually fan of them

I think Blair and Dan are actually much better suited. I hope they end up together; at least for a while.

Chuck was a silly boy not trusting in the one person who's always looked out for him!

Reply 51#51 shinny's post

i don't think he was silly he just doesn't experience to think of long term plan he always thinks short term which is his problem but because this tv show we know chuck will get Bass industry back

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Well what do you call not believing in the one person who's believed in you all along? I'd call that silly.

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

I would call it naive

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Lol, he's far from naive!

While You Weren't Sleeping

Well another episode but blowing off venessa for Blair was interesting but why did she come back ?

Reply 56#56 bala's post

How on earth did Blair make the mistake of wearing odd shoes

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

She wasn't paying attention

Empire Of The Son

Well chuck getting the company back was great we knew it was going to happen but to leave the episode Blair and Dan kissing was annoying i wanted them to get caught.

Thread