Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

High Infidelity

Well so much Serena and Nate get the wrong idea about they partner cheating on them but i couldn't believe she is his daughter that was a great bombshell to drop on your girlfriend and it look like that she hates Serena and going try to break them up.

Dirty Rotten Scandals

It does look like Dan isn't as innocent as he once was the upper east side has changed him Ivy telling his father to sue him over a story that was true was amusing. Serena should known better that she was able to play her and ruin Blair fashion show was amusing. I really do think she taken on more than she can handle with her.

Portrait of a Lady Alexander

Well finding out that lady Alexander was a horse was rather amusing but it certainly help reveal Bart secret but finding the evidence will be tricky.

Monstrous Ball

Well just when you think you seen every possible scheme releasing a Dan and serena sex tape in public was rather scandalous and what way ruin the possible engagement, Sage really is becoming a cunning character.

Where the Vile Things Are

Well finding out who's the mysterious person that Ivy was seeing was great revelation but poor Rufus finding out it was all a trick but getting the film and given it to Lilly was good payback. Look like Nate's creative accounting has got him into a difficult situation it sad to see how he got played but you can tell what problem when you give an inexperience person control of a business they really don't run it successfully.

Save the Last Chance

Well Serena and Dan as couple i was almost mad until i found out Dan was using her to write a chapter in his book . Chuck breaking up with Blair was rather sad but i don't think she will give up so easily.

It's Really Complicated

Wow trust Georgina to ruin Dan surprise but what he wrote about Serena seem rather cruel and no he has really alienated everyone but i am curious what his final chapter will be about.

The Revengers

Well with 1 more episode left they certainly know leave this episode with a clifhanger

New York, I Love You XOXO

This is a series review and may contain minor Spoilers

Well this was the series finally and I can't believe that i have been watching this series for past 6 years. I have to admit I tried to hate this series but i kept on watching and that was due to characters on the show, there were so much more interesting than most normal teenagers and the fact that these were teenagers who were rich thanks to their parents and going to the best private school was world I knew nothing about this is what keep me watching the first few season.

Let talk about this episode, with Chuck and Blair on the run, you had no idea how they will resolve it but Jack's suggestion was crazy and the fact they pulled it off thanks Gerogina was unbelievable.

The background to how Gossip Girl started was great and i liked how the idea of gossip girl came about. I liked that they explained the background which i found quite interesting. I figured out who gossip girl was at start but i got confused later on because thinking it had to be a girl when it turned out to be guy was rather misleading. The fact there were able to do this in one episode was rather impressive because they really covered a lot.

For series finale i thought they did a good job even through i think they could of done a better job if they had extended the episode for 90 minutes just make it stand out. Oh and those cameos in the episode were rather ridiculous they felt completely out of place in this episode.

I am glad they ended the series on high note instead of dragging it like 90210.

Gossip Girl s06 Retrospective

This was a nice 30 minutes program where we learnt a lot about the process of creating this series and how much work they put into the series. These actors were very fortunate that this series took off thanks to writers strike it seems like during the writer strike the repeats of season 1 help gain audience member and as result shot this show into becoming a success.

It was nice that to see none of them became too entitled once the show took off in fact many of them said there were lucky this opportunity came along and there were able to breaking into acting but now the question is to see what will happen to these actors.

Just look at Dawson creek cast that show also had six season and most of cast have disappeared out of the spotlight and i know which actress will become more successful from the show .Leighton Meester will be successful in the future. She has the ambition. I don't think any of other cast member will be su

6x01 Gone Maybe Gone

The gang getting together to find Serena was interesting considering it took so long to realise she was missing but making a fool of them selves when they thought she was getting married was amusing, Ivy and Rufus was a surprise

6x02 High Infidelity

Serena and Nate seeing Sage with Steven together and getting the wrong idea was amusing but being father and daughter was a surprise and also a coincidence that they would both be dating the pair from the upper east side but what a creepy thought that Nate thought she was sleeping with her father

6x03 Dirty Rotten Scandals

Sage embarrassing her father and ruining Blair's show was a double blow as Serena and Blair both thought it was each other but being outsmarted by the seventeen year old was impressive

6x04 Portrait of a Lady Alexander

The look on Blair and Chuck's face when they found out Lady Alexander was a horse was priceless but Serena and Steven revealing their past partners was interesting but Steven sleeping with Lily was a surprise

6x05 Monstrous Ball

Sage asking for Blair's help in stopping her fathers engagement was interesting but the way she got Georgina's phone and released the video made it a lot easier

6x06 Where the Vile Things Are

I'm not surprised Blair got demoted by her mother and the bidding war at the art gallery was amusing

6x07 Save the Last Chance

Ivy giving Chuck and Bart the option to destroy Lily was interesting but who was behind it was a surprise and Rufus getting the microfilm back was perfect karma for Ivy and all her dirty dealings

6x08 It's Really Complicated

Serena shopping for Thanksgiving diner was a little unbelievable as there was no shoes or bags in sight and Nate punching Dan for what he wrote about Serena was great but I wonder what Dan's overall plan is

6x09 The Revengers

Bart realising he was being played by Nate was impressive but having him arrested was bound to happen and attempting to have Chuck killed was cold-blooded and falling off the roof couldn't of happened to a nicer guy

Special Retrospective

Nice background special into the shows production

Thread